Modding all day..........

Caligula

Reaction score
Visit site
........... well it feels like.

Fitted my Edge End Scorpion Cans, LED Smoked Rear Light and did BD43's Headlight Mod too.....

Took some photo's for you all, but the darn camera has nothing on the memory card....... DOH. Don't know what happened and it's dark now, so I'll have to retake the pictures another day.

PS took it out for a quick run (DB Killers in) and it's not too much louder than stock but WOW does it sound sweet now.

knightrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I envy you. I would have loved to have been working on my bike today. Especially if it was adding cool new mods and not fixing something or changing fluids.

No more mods for me now that I have my stem mounted Ram Mount for my GPS. Maybe I'll get some frame sliders.

I hadn't thought about it but it's kind of sad that I don't have any mods in mind to do or money to do them with. :(

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Here they are....

nice . . . :thumbup:

where did you get the led rear light from ?

and also any chance of taking a couple of pictures in the dark , 1 with the tail light and 1 with the break light . . .

something like this (it's the stock bulb with the break light on)

Caligula

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered the Smoked LED unit from Whitelights (off of Ebay) about £60 from Germany. Very quick delivery too (I also think I've read that one of the US or Canadian riders has ordered from them too)

PS I ride through Berkshire weekdays on my way to work (M4)

Last edited:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
i also have the smoked tail light and the older scorpions, good mods my friend! :thumbup: i got mine for £50 on ebay. looks great really blends in and lighting is also excellent with the LED's.

would recommend it to anyone :thumbup:

PS. take the DB killers out! much much better :D

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered the Smoked LED unit from Whitelights (off of Ebay) about £60 from Germany. Very quick delivery too (I also think I've read that one of the US or Canadian riders has ordered from them too)

PS I ride through Berkshire weekdays on my way to work (M4)

+1 on Whitelights from Germany - excellent quality. I got the clear LED tail light, and also clear indicators from them :)

Caligula

Reaction score
Visit site
More done today.

Fitted an Acumen Digital Gear & Voltage Indicator, Black Renthal Ultra Low Handle Bars, R&G Bar End Sliders.

Bike is still in bits as part way through installing R&G Heated Grips and once complete will fit the Puig Double Bubble Screen.

PS for anyone installing Handle Bars, don't forget that when you have the throttle end apart, you may switch the Kill Switch, so check it first before taking the throttle apart again because the bike wont start........... DOH.

26657d1270926425-acuman-digi-gear-easy-mod-acumen-dvg_1.jpg

Caligula

Reaction score
Visit site
Just some updated photo's

1. Renthal Ultra Lows (with R&G Heated Grips Controller)
2. R&G Bar End Sliders
3-5. Self Fabricated Fender Eliminator (Tail Tidy)
6-7. FE Fitted with LED Indicators.

I'll Post the drawings for the Fender Eliminator shortly