more red highlights: Watsen turn signals

crabby117

Reaction score
Visit site
I put my red Watsen flush-mount front turn signals on yesterday. VERY easy mod to do. So easy, it's not even worth a write-up. I HIGHLY recommend Watsens because they're a quality product. They're made of metal (aluminum), not plastic like many others. And they come with the same connectors Yamaha uses, so you don't have to cut any wires or make your own pigtails.

I think Watsen's got a bit of a back log right now (3 weeks out), but if you're in no rush, they're well worth the wait. I believe the proprieter makes them by hand himself and his wife does the wiring. And his colors match factory paint.

I wish the signals mounted directly on the fairing like they did w/ the older model FZ6's or my brother's FZ1. Instead, they sit on these little paddle-like "extensions." The "extensions" are removable, but then I'd have to drill holes in my fairings to mount the signals there, and I'd rather not do that.
We do what we can with what we have.....

crabby117

Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like they changed the design, IMO the older one looks better, but they're still awesome

I agree. My bro got the other model shortly before I got these. His have 3 LED's in each signal, I think 2 forward facing and one rearward. These only have 1, but it's super bright and can be seen from all angles.