MotoGP Assen

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a reminder for everyone - race is on Saturday not Sunday - it's Assen!.....

Go #46! :cheer::cheer:

There's quite a funny (free) video on facebook (motoGP, but I don't seem to be able to link it here) showing some old footage of the TT and explaining that the Original reason for the Saturday start was that the start was close to the church so they weren't allowed to ride on Sunday, since then they have kept it as tradition.

Go Yamaha :cheer::cheer:

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have anything for the boy? Jorge said it was just a bad day for him. It doesn't seem like anyone is going to run with Marc this year. Eight in a row!!?

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Rossi!!!!! He just signed for two more years with Yamaha!!! Yippee!!!

I just wish they were racing at Laguna Seca again this year. We are thinking about a trip to COTA next year. I really want to see Moto2 & Moto3 races.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I just wish they were racing at Laguna Seca again this year. We are thinking about a trip to COTA next year. I really want to see Moto2 & Moto3 races.

Save your money and go to Europe, we're doing our second San Marino trip this year, it is a fantastic experience!

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site

Nope, not Rossi. Not Jorge. Not Dovi. Not Dani. And, especially not Crutchlow who thought he might. No one has anything for the boy yet. Eight in a row! Wow! The race is who is going to finish second. Marc is absolutely amazing so far this year.

Austin is very nice - big! Very big! But, if you can, I agree do a European round. Maybe even a back to back weekend trip or even a WSB on one of the ends.