International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do u use a cover? post your pics
As my bike is in my driveway, because i dont have a garage
i use a cover to keep rain and would be thieves away
This is my Cover,
I use a cover, I have a shed that I can put put the bike in, but without the cover the bike gets covered in turf dust from the chimney

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you get that cover STE? I like the beefy chain/lock!

I was thinking about getting a cover when I park mine in the parking stall under my condo. I thought it might help protect it from dust and people walking by it, and hopefully a slight theft deterant....

Anyone use these $36 covers? seem cheap, but might work for what I want since my bike wont be directly exposed to weather.......

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Motorcycle-Covers-Lock-Cable/dp/B00183IFLE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340143555&sr=8-1&keywords=fz6+bike+cover"]Amazon.com: Yamaha Fz1 Fz6 Motorcycle Covers w/ Lock & Cable: Automotive[/ame]

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you get that cover STE? I like the beefy chain/lock!

I was thinking about getting a cover when I park mine in the parking stall under my condo. I thought it might help protect it from dust and people walking by it, and hopefully a slight theft deterant....

Anyone use these $36 covers? seem cheap, but might work for what I want since my bike wont be directly exposed to weather.......

Amazon.com: Yamaha Fz1 Fz6 Motorcycle Covers w/ Lock & Cable: Automotive
Plus with cover on the bike, they have no idea wheter its a nice bike or not, another thing i did was splash some paint on the cover to make it look uncared for. it keeps dust off your bike and keeps children from messing with oil cap or tyre dust caps
it was on sale in bike shop in dublin a few weeks ago, i paid 35 euros which i thought was a fair price, yeah mammoth 14mm chain and lock to concreted in ground anchor, i think the screw in anchors are not that secure, so as i was getting rid of my grass verge, i went with proper anchor
make sure you can lock your cover so nobody but you can take it off, mine has 2 hoops at the bottom, which i secure with a u-lock to the centre stand

Last edited: