Mullholland/Hwy 33 FZ1 bar test pics

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
So installed the FZ1 bars finally last night. Needed to test them So I did a 225 mile loop today. Left my place in Valencia around noon. Rode Topanga Cyn to Mullholland Hwy to Neptunes Net for lunch then up Hwy 33 to Lockwood Valley Rd. to Frazier Park then back home. I forgot how fun Lockwood Valley Rd is. The moon rise was amazing.

Anyway I like the FZ1 bars. Makes the bike feel more agressive yet not so much that your back is hating it. Good cheap mod. Here is a link to the Gallery.

Mullholland/Hwy 33 loop - 426florez's Photos

Couple of quick pics. Can you spot the FZ6?
701794211_3ow3D-XL.jpg

701797464_uXhQD-XL.jpg

701798954_WtBPU-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics. I've been wanting to ride Mullholland Drive/Hwy. I also did the FZ1 bars and really like them and speaking of November there's a ride on Saturday Nov. 7th if you're interested. Look it up and hook up with us. Were riding to Idyllwild, Ca.

Last edited:
So installed the FZ1 bars finally last night. Needed to test them So I did a 225 mile loop today. Left my place in Valencia around noon. Rode Topanga Cyn to Mullholland Hwy to Neptunes Net for lunch then up Hwy 33 to Lockwood Valley Rd. to Frazier Park then back home. I fogot how fun Lockwood Valley Rd is. The moon rise was amazing.

Anyway I like the FZ1 bars. Makes the bike feel more agressive yet not so much that your back is hating it. Good cheap mod. Here is a link to the Gallery.

Mullholland/Hwy 33 loop - 426florez's Photos

Couple of quick pics. Can you spot the FZ6?
701794211_3ow3D-X2.jpg

701797078_5qhTr-X2.jpg

701798954_WtBPU-X2.jpg

Nice pictures, what camera did you use?

Awesome pics! Ojai (33) is one of my favorite roads in Socal... too bad it's a bit far for me...

Awesome pics! Ojai (33) is one of my favorite roads in Socal... too bad it's a bit far for me...

Aww, come on now! I've been up there twice in the last few months and I live in the SGV and I was on my naked SV! That road is worth the ride, as is 243, 38, and heck, even Palomar Mountain and that whole area down there. That's why I want to get me an FZ6! Ride to ANY road and not hate the trip like I do on my SV! :(

Great photos man. Since my local roads are open, I haven't been to Malibu in a while. Nice area to have a lot of fun. :thumbup:

The cam just rides in a case inside my tailbag. Nothing Special.

Ah, I didn't saw you have tail bag!
Great pictures, thank you for sharing.
I will take the same route soon (maybe this weekend), I never went on 33 & Lockwood Valley, although I go pretty often in the summer around Frazier Park for mountain biking.
I'll just look then for the blue FZ with the tail bag!

Cheers!

Back