My 2008 Yamaha fz6 s2

FZ6AH

08 Yamaha fz6 s2 Newbie!
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to add some decals maybe to the swingarm and front fairing?

What are your thoughts and do you have any pics that show some of th decals that come as standard

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my S1 on an RAF track day, fitted with big crash bungs, renthal bars, full givi luggage rack, cheap chinese pegs and levers, and a genuine yammy belly pan. Nothing really for performance, just costmetic, safety and comfort.

picture.php

The fairing lowers you have on do look plain, but some people like that. Maybe a white yamaha sticker or triple fork logo?

CountryBoy

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if it's your style, but if you do mods you can make a little "summary" with stickers of those brands down the fairing? Takes inspirations from the tuning world.

I would, but I've no mods, except for a topbox which is to get a sticker of places I've visited (but I haven't visited anything since fitting it :mad: )

FZ6AH

08 Yamaha fz6 s2 Newbie!
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my S1 on an RAF track day, fitted with big crash bungs, renthal bars, full givi luggage rack, cheap chinese pegs and levers, and a genuine yammy belly pan. Nothing really for performance, just costmetic, safety and comfort.

picture.php

The fairing lowers you have on do look plain, but some people like that. Maybe a white yamaha sticker or triple fork logo?

Looking good there