My Fazer

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Latest pic of my Fazer complete with luggage hope you like :)

DSC02329.jpg
Your mods are much easier to see in that pic. They look nice.

Are they humpback panniers? If so I'm jealous! I've got the tank bag as it was reduced by a huge amount on M&P here, but would love to get the set!

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site

Are they humpback panniers? If so I'm jealous! I've got the tank bag as it was reduced by a huge amount on M&P here, but would love to get the set!

Thanks mate, yes they are humpback panniers paid £50 off e-bay well pleased.
Try searching for some mine were like new saved around £60 off new :)
PS just changed the screen for a Double bubble in dark tint. I will post more pics when I get some time.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks mate, yes they are humpback panniers paid £50 off e-bay well pleased.
Try searching for some mine were like new saved around £60 off new :)
PS just changed the screen for a Double bubble in dark tint. I will post more pics when I get some time.
I'm getting rid of my double-bubble soon. I've ordered a flip screen as the double-bubble didn't get enough of the wind off me.

I'm tempted by these panniers - but I'd like them in silver to match my tank bag (and helmet). :( Can't decide yet. I was tempted by the sprint panniers at first, but after looking around they seem to be half the size of the humpbacks!

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm getting rid of my double-bubble soon. I've ordered a flip screen as the double-bubble didn't get enough of the wind off me.

I'm tempted by these panniers - but I'd like them in silver to match my tank bag (and helmet). :( Can't decide yet. I was tempted by the sprint panniers at first, but after looking around they seem to be half the size of the humpbacks!

That's one cracking price for the panniers. :)

valet

Reaction score
Visit site
Yammi Dodger:thumbup::thumbup: good stuff!!!!
Did you need to remap with Scor exhausts or left as it is?
Did you decat?
Ny power gain?
Thank you for help!!!:confused:
I have FZ6 S2 59 plate 500 mil

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Yammi Dodger:thumbup::thumbup: good stuff!!!!
Did you need to remap with Scor exhausts or left as it is?
Did you decat?
Ny power gain?
Thank you for help!!!:confused:
I have FZ6 S2 59 plate 500 mil

Hi valet, fitted then straight on with no problems what so ever, and no need to remap the system. Did not want to create problems with a decat pipe so left the cat pipe on. Can't say that I noticed any difference in power, hope this helps a little bit.

Cheers phil. :thumbup:

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Waiting for bike to go in for repair after coming off on roundabout due to car driver not looking to is right. Does not seem much damage to the eye but local Yamaha dealer gave it the once over so going through insurance now after driver admitted it was his fault.

Hope to get the jobs done in the next couple of weeks, then I will try and post some more pics. :thumbup:

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
if it was his fault why they dont pay?

Its a long story but is insurance is using a loop hole in the law which because I did not actually hit him they say no collision, no witnesses, so wont pay. I could go through my own insurance but to be honest there is not a great deal of damage to my bike. Plus I wont claim on principal, and if I did it makes me guilty anyway, plus there is the £200 excess which I have refused to pay.

Bagzter

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for that might fit one when I've saved the pennies again. Just fitted the TCP seat cowl today well pleased. Try to get some pics up in the coming week.:D

Ebay is ya best bet, you get a choice of 2 for ya bike pending on what indicators you got no matter what make you got for. I do recommend the Evotech one looks good, fits well and really does look the biz:thumbup:

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Ebay is ya best bet, you get a choice of 2 for ya bike pending on what indicators you got no matter what make you got for. I do recommend the Evotech one looks good, fits well and really does look the biz:thumbup:
Thanks for that mate. Just checked your pics are you running with out the baffles on your scorpions, if so have you had any probs with the law etc.

Bagzter

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for that mate. Just checked your pics are you running with out the baffles on your scorpions, if so have you had any probs with the law etc.

i run it more or less from day i got the scorps without the baffles and didnt get so much as a glance from the police, the only complaint i had was from the missus when i went out early at weekends and woke her up:D. i had to refit them when i px'd the bike in for my FZ1, the dealership wouldnt take it otherwise