My FIRST Y-TUBE VIDEO :D

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So this is my first motorcycle video and have been putting it together for about an hour. So here it is and I will note that the stop sign I ran in town was due to an ambulance behind me and thought he was going to go straight but managed to turn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PBC3e6App4]YouTube - FZ6 Ride Around[/ame]

Great mods on your bike. Thanks for the video. I have been without a bike for way too long and am in the process of buying a used bike. I have been living vicariously through youtube videos of others riding their bikes.

I've conisdered the FZ6 and FZ1 (love them both), but I think I've settled on the FZ1. I hope to post some video myself ASAP.

De Soto isn't too far away from me. I'm in Greenup, IL (exit 119 on I-70 in east central IL). I lived in Ballwin, MO for 3-4 years while going to Logan College of Chiropractic, but I never quite made it down to De Soto.

I look forward to more videos, and maybe we could take a ride someday. Stay safe! :thumbup:

Great mods on your bike. Thanks for the video. I have been without a bike for way too long and am in the process of buying a used bike. I have been living vicariously through youtube videos of others riding their bikes.

I've conisdered the FZ6 and FZ1 (love them both), but I think I've settled on the FZ1. I hope to post some video myself ASAP.

De Soto isn't too far away from me. I'm in Greenup, IL (exit 119 on I-70 in east central IL). I lived in Ballwin, MO for 3-4 years while going to Logan College of Chiropractic, but I never quite made it down to De Soto.

I look forward to more videos, and maybe we could take a ride someday. Stay safe! :thumbup:

Hey thanks! I dont usually travel to Illinois very much, but like once or twice. De Soto is out in the sticks, but we have our share of twisties out here in the woods. Whatever bike you chose im sure you will like it! Keep us posted!

Back