My local roads

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went out for a quick spin at lunch, today. SUCH a nice day to be out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_GFst_nDbc&hd=1]Quick motorcycle ride around Hillsborough, NJ[/ame]

I am sitting here in my car, watching my son play Saturday morning football, thinking how nice a ride would be right now, and your vid just reminded me of the simple pleasure that is "going for a ride", love the soundtrack too...very soothing!

Cheers for sharing!

Nice video Mr. Eric.
Saw your mountain bike riding video from YouTube channel, looks so fun !!
Thanks for the sharing.

Nice video Mr. Eric.
Saw your mountain bike riding video from YouTube channel, looks so fun !!
Thanks for the sharing.

Thanks! Heading out to VT for more downhilling, this weekend.. should have another video next week, I hope.

Nice vid.

(don't take thisthe wrong way)
Your frames per second might be a bit off though.:spank: Looks like fast forward in places. 2:42 for example, the trucks indicator is flashing real fast. Might be the youtube conversion or something. I really don't know that all about that kinda stuff.

:thumbup:

I suspect he accelerated it intentionally :)

Correct. It wasn't my intention to make it look like I'm riding that fast. The intention was to get more footage in to show the nice roads.
Video would have been too long for my liking at regular speed.

Correct. It wasn't my intention to make it look like I'm riding that fast. The intention was to get more footage in to show the nice roads.
Video would have been too long for my liking at regular speed.

I thought for a minute it was "street hawk".

Who's old enough to remember that show?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCItnKrXvMM"]YouTube - Street Hawk: Intro[/ame]

Actually come to think of it this show might be why I always liked bikes as a kid

Last edited:
Ha ha, the hyperthrust cracks me up. He took that 90 deg turn at 131mph and the bike didn't even lean. Awesome bike. I'm looking up streethawk episodes right now. Cheesy '80 TV show day! lol.

Oh, and :Flip: your roads out there. I can't seem to find any good roads near Jacksonville. It's like God made all the roads out here suck cause he let us ride year round. I think my next duty station is going to be in Cali if I can help it.

Oh well, looks like a nice time. Think I might see if my buddies want to ride to bike week...

Back