My work is DONE!!! Lots of mural pics!!!

J

jsteinb95

pics.................

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool - like the fairies. :thumbup: The field grass/trees must have taken a while, it looks like you put a bunch of detail in there!

Ladybug is cool too! Very cheerful environment you've created.:Flash:

Looks like the wall had a lot of texture to overcome. How long did all this take you?

The grass took me about 10 hours....it was ALOT of work!!! I actually had my mom help me because I didn't think I would have enough time to get it done before I left. So, my mom did the tree stump, lady bug, butterflies and the daisies in the grass. It probably took about 60 hours total. I'm very picky with my work so I really take my time. I love it....it turned out great. Yes, there was WAY TOO much texture and made it extremely hard. Steve, sorry there are no hidden skulls. ;)

EDIT: The wall is 100 sq ft. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The grass took me about 10 hours....it was ALOT of work!!! I actually had my mom help me because I didn't think I would have enough time to get it done before I left. So, my mom did the tree stump, lady bug, butterflies and the daisies in the grass. It probably took about 60 hours total. I'm very picky with my work so I really take my time. I love it....it turned out great. Yes, there was WAY TOO much texture and made it extremely hard. Steve, sorry there are no hidden skulls. ;)

Next time right? Like a big giant one that so when the little kid finally does see it after years of looking at it everyday, its just like nightmare central?

Wow, thats a long time! You must have been exhausted. Curious, I wonder how many people in this forum are artists or dabble in it?:Lurking:

I am exhausted....I feel like my feet got ran over by a semi!!! I've gotten about 4-5 hours of sleeps a night....all week!

I think I'm gonna be sick......:surrender:...................:justkidding:

Very nice work! Are the skulls hidden in the cloud in the upper right hand corner of the mural?? Estas muy buena:thumbup:

There are no skulls hidden anywhere. I did this for my niece who is 1 month old!

I don't know if you have ever heard of John Stobart, he is a very popular maritime artist, who up until recently would hide a bottle somewhere in his paintings. He is most famous for reflecting light from inside a building out into the night. This is his website:

Kensington Stobart Gallery

That's one lucky little Girl, as she gets old enough to appreciate it, she is going to love it! Great job, you are quite the artist!

:Flash:

Back