Naked FZ6 in its natural enviroment.

W

wrightme43

Here she is, just waiting on barend mirrors that shipped today.

Rockyhill KY, Houchins Ferry rd (real ferry at the end where I was) Green river ferry rd. (again real ferry at the end) Both nice and twisty with a down run to check for cops, a up run to make sure none are behind me, then some fun down hill runs with chill runs back up hill.

W

wrightme43

here are some more, these are the green river ferry rd. Both roads are in Mammoth Cave, Rocky Hill is just outside.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great job, bike looks great....nice photo's too! That road looks to be set amongst some nice countryside too...

W

wrightme43

Great job, bike looks great....nice photo's too! That road looks to be set amongst some nice countryside too...
Thanks Wolfman.
KY is a very special place. Most anyone who has spent any time in this area will enjoy it.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Wolfman.
KY is a very special place. Most anyone who has spent any time in this area will enjoy it.

I love where i live, just perfect! But it does'nt stop me from wanting to go to other beautiful places...have done Europe...breathtaking in places, but would love to do the States & Canada...

Scenery was not just nice, but that road looks like it has promise, nice sweeping bend in backgound!

I am thinking you will be mentally in a very good place whilst riding your newly "dis-robed" FZ6 through that part of the World!

Am Green with Envy!

W

wrightme43

Well thanks Wolf.

Man I want to see Australia and New Zealand. What three years of steady riding to get it done. LOL

Dude those two roads freaking rock!!!! The ferries are closed cause the river is to low. So after a sight run, the cops cant come across the river, and then can only come in one way. If you run uphill and dont see any they can be below you, so its unlimited speed on really great twisties. KY has really good roads. We may have alot of crazy toothless methhead hill scroggins in parts, but this area is pretty nice, and the roads are kept very well.

W

wrightme43

It seems like it is coming early. Over 400 days in a row, no sunspots. Last time that happened, the river Thames never thawed all year, and it was called the year without a summer in the US.

W

wrightme43

Dont know. Its the week, and I have Trinity so no night rides. Friday night I will adjust them on the road and see. They seem to be very bright, the reflectors are supposed to be top notch.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
diggin' the lights! I'll let you know how my Nokyas turn out in the stock headlight assembly! Thanks for all your help regarding the yellow lights...I didn't think anyone else would have done it! w0000

W

wrightme43

No those are from www.wha.com they are billet aluminum brackets from germany and a solid metal housing with very high quality reflectors. They actually seem to light up the road better than the stock housing.

Thanks man.
also if your bike is clean and not wrecked you can make pretty much enough off of parts to pay for it.