Nelly's Birthday trip of a lifetime October 2010

Nelly, you better call dibs on the pink one!

wait a minute the orange/black one is nice too......Damn it now I can't even decide for you. :D

sounds like an awesome trip. I better start planning for my 40th now!

Nup...Nelly can ride the Ducati...but if i can get him to the track while he is here, a ride on Pinky, could well be on the cards!

:rockon:

Nup...Nelly can ride the Ducati...but if i can get him to the track while he is here, a ride on Pinky, could well be on the cards!

:rockon:

Holy cow Nelly. Won't get many better offers than that...lol. Be great to show you around some of our nicer roads. And if you're backpacking about the place you can have a look at The spots the Brizz Fizz lads and lasses carve up.

October is usually pretty mild temp wise and not usually too wet in S.A. Just trying to remember when Darwin's wet season is. That's the best time to avoid Darwin in the wet season. URGH!...lol.

Oh and She's apples mate is probably the more common way of phrasing it..lol.

We don't talk funny...lol....you guys just listen funny.

All things are self explanatory, like, "Huck us the redders cobs" (please pass me the tomato sauce friend) or " he's got a few roos loose in his top paddock" (he's not all there) or "silly as a bum full of smarties".:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

We could also have a test match of sorts in the kitchen! Aussie (who are kicking butt in SA at the moment...by the way) V's the Pom!

Or better still, we could go to the Moto GP at Phillip Island in Victoria...that's in October!!!! Now that's a plan! Road trip with Nelly to the GP!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

What no visit to the states? Especially Vegas, where you can hire several brands of motorycles, including BMW's and of course, American made Harley Davidsons.

Have fun down under.

We could also have a test match of sorts in the kitchen! Aussie (who are kicking butt in SA at the moment...by the way) V's the Pom!

Or better still, we could go to the Moto GP at Phillip Island in Victoria...that's in October!!!! Now that's a plan! Road trip with Nelly to the GP!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

:confused: what the heck is "Aussie V's the Pom:? :confused:

I somehow get most of what you guys say but that was wayyyyyy over my head. Foshizzle my nizzle :D

:confused: what the heck is "Aussie V's the Pom:? :confused:

I somehow get most of what you guys say but that was wayyyyyy over my head. Foshizzle my nizzle :D

Aussie's Versus the Poms... it's cricket talk... The one and only Ashes Test Series... Best of 5 games, and each test match lasts five days :thumbup:

But this will be in the kitchen... one chef against the other... I'll definately be there for that one :rockon:

:)

Aussie's Versus the Poms... it's cricket talk... The one and only Ashes Test Series... Best of 5 games, and each test match lasts five days :thumbup:

But this will be in the kitchen... one chef against the other... I'll definately be there for that one :rockon:

Iron Chef Australia! Chop Suey! :rockon:

Unless of course Steve Harmison bowls the 1st ball of the series to 2nd slip :eek: :eek: :rof: Sorry Nelly couldnt let that one go :D

And the way the Aussie's have just come back from the dead, the Poms aint got a chance! :sinister:

Ok now it make a little more sense.....but just a little. :D remeber we don't really have cricket over here.........well we do but they are little bugs :thumbup:

Nelly, when you come to Adelaide, you are more than welcome to stay at my house, my house is huge...i only live with my son, and i have 2 spare bedrooms...you could even use one of my bikes to get around on while your here...better ridden than gathering dust...

My Front door is always open to friends. :D
:thumbup:

Thanks Mate,

I am just looking for a start point really and that sounds brilliant. I like the idea of tying in my visit with a round of bike racing. It would offer the perfect opportunity to get a few of us togeather.
A cook of sounds like a great laff and don’t you be to sure about them Ashes mate.

Holy cow Nelly. Won't get many better offers than that...lol. Be great to show you around some of our nicer roads. And if you're backpacking about the place you can have a look at The spots the Brizz Fizz lads and lasses carve up.

October is usually pretty mild temp wise and not usually too wet in S.A. Just trying to remember when Darwin's wet season is. That's the best time to avoid Darwin in the wet season. URGH!...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Thanks for the seasonal advice mate, 20C is cooking for us pasty Poms lol. I woild defo like to get up to the Brizz Fizz crew as well. If any of the guys wanted to do a bit of the Darwin trek with me that would be verry cool

Nice little b/day score mate :thumbup: , if you get a chance to visit Brissy there is room here and you are more than welcome to stay :D.....There is even a few bike hire places around town but you never know , we may just be able to rustle up a bike to ride for nothing and get you out with the Bris Fizz boys :cheer:

It’s on the cards mate, I will ignore the terrible things you have said about “Harmy” lol.
Actually the way he is playing at the moment he won’t even make the side.

Thanks for all the great replies to this thread. I have some planning and costing to do.

Cheers Guys

Nelly

Back