New fender elim. have ?'s

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Had some time to kill today so decided to build me a new FE. Just didn't care for the look of the old one with the new exhaust. Again I just used stuff I already had didn't see the need to buy one. Used part of the original and a piece of sheet aluminum and pretty pleased with the result
Not sure about the signals though visibility is fine but not sure I like the look thinking a small pair of short stalks might look better out even with the plate. What does everyone else thingk? Anyone have a pic from the back with a setup like that?

Before........

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
:thumbup:Looks nice!

Here is what I ordered from Red Racing, waiting for it to show up in the mail :D:
790200075F.jpg
790200075F-2.jpg

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
That's a real nice FE I've never seen that one, how much was it? But looks like it angles the tag out the back which is something I don't like about most of them personally I much prefer it angles in toward the bike but not so much you can't see it like some I have seen.

I agree the lights are too close together. As close as they are I might as well get an integrated taillight. Might just change front and rears out. I've wanted smoked lenses instead of clear for a while anyway. Atleast where I live anyway as long as it can be read from a car length away they won't give you any problems.