New KY mod

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, I went to Colorado State and we pay NIT.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously?! Are there no Kentucky Wildcat fans on here?!

I would've commented, but I just saw this.

NICE MOD!!!

Seriously, you're not going to find a bigger Big Blue fan than me. Hell, I've got the tattoo to prove it (UK on my right ankle).

Let's hope and pray they take care of business tomorrow against Baylor. Then we can go end the dreams of all those UofLOL Tardinal fans in the Final Four!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

nsaP

Reaction score
Visit site
Probably adds 10 hp or so

Took that for a riding game at another forum. This guy's neighbors know who he supports.

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
UK and Louisville in the Final Four! I root for the Cards, but endorse your loyalty and your bike. Gonna be a great week to be a Kentuckian! Anybody got a similarly modified red FZ with an angry looking Cardinal on it? If so, you two should meet for an awesome photo op!

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
UK and Louisville in the Final Four! I root for the Cards, but endorse your loyalty and your bike. Gonna be a great week to be a Kentuckian! Anybody got a similarly modified red FZ with an angry looking Cardinal on it? If so, you two should meet for an awesome photo op!

You're not kidding. This is going to be the biggest sports week in Kentucky history, no doubt about it! I've really been impressed by UofL over the last few weeks, too. They're playing great and it should be quite a battle!

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
You're not kidding. This is going to be the biggest sports week in Kentucky history, no doubt about it! I've really been impressed by UofL over the last few weeks, too. They're playing great and it should be quite a battle!

And the Derby is coming, too.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
And the Derby is coming, too.

I love the Derby, but it's got nothing on this game. This is just insanity. I'm just ready to actually get to the game at this point! Old men fighting in a diabetes clinic over their fandom should be proof of that! LOL.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Ohhhhhhhhhhh...C-A-T-S...CATS, CATS, CATS!!!

Go Big Blue! Go Big Blue! Go Big Blue!

What's your favorite color, baby? BLUE AND WHITE!

How 'bout them Cats???

Any cheers I forgot? Haha! God, what a wonderful way to end the season. What an amazing team! I'm so blessed to have been born a member of Big Blue Nation!!!

#Gr8tness #8pril #BBN