New member from Virginia

fz6hnh

Reaction score
www.slatecreekdulcimers.webs.com
Hello all,
My name is Bobby. My nephew is in the Marines and he'll be leaving for Japan for a 2 year stint. He gifted me his 2006 FZ6. GO MARINES! He didn't want it to set for two years and said he had plans to purchase a new bike when he returned.

Anyway, it's been dropped a few times. Mostly slow speed drops. So I'm gonna need a few items and advise so I can make it mine.

Nice forum ya'll have here, and I'm glad I found it.

Bobby

Welcome, Bobby! I think you'll find this a good place, and a big thank you to your nephew for his service. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

From a fellow new Fz6 rider myself, welcome! I've really enjoyed mine the past three days (told you I was a new rider!) since buying it. It handles great, is predictable, and loves to rev and reach down deep for that power. Plus, it looks awesome too with the under tail exhaust. Very unique.

:welcome: Bobby, and Derek. :cheer: Hope you enjoy your time on the best forum in the world.:rockon:

Hello, fellow Virginian! Grundy? That's out in God's country! Some of the best riding in the state in your area!

The FZ6 is a great all around bike and plenty of fun on mountain roads! :thumbup:

:welcome: to the best forum and motorcycle out there! You will have to show us some pictures of your new baby! Ride safe and enjoy the ride! :rockon:

Back