Next FZ6 Forum Draw Prize

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, seeing as I don't have my bike anymore....how 'bout an FZ6! And as everyone else here has a bike already...I would be the only entry and I would have my ride back!!

Lol joking of course (kinda)

Some ideas:

Custom paint job
New windscreen
GREAT helmet
Joe Rocket Jacket
Heated grips
A couple nights at a chain hotel for 2 (weekend motorcycle getaway)
iPhone

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, seeing as I don't have my bike anymore....how 'bout an FZ6! And as everyone else here has a bike already...I would be the only entry and I would have my ride back!!

Lol joking of course (kinda)

Wouldnt it be cool if a forum bought a member a new fz6! I got my used 06 for $4500 otd. If everyone(all 11k of us) chipped in $.50(fifty cents!) we could get steph a used fz6! Or if 1000 of us agreed to 10 bucks she could get a brand new one with no payments...I betcha we'd get an extra notch in our halos for that!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wouldnt it be cool if a forum bought a member a new fz6! I got my used 06 for $4500 otd. If everyone(all 11k of us) chipped in $.50(fifty cents!) we could get steph a used fz6! Or if 1000 of us agreed to 10 bucks she could get a brand new one with no payments...I betcha we'd get an extra notch in our halos for that!

Thanks for the thought! I was joking though. Have to admit I went a bit girlie and got a warm fuzzy LOL

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Count my vote for the cash/gift cert...

Maybe three prizes? $300 to the first name, $150 to the second name and $50 to the third name drawn? Just a thought....