NJ 08007 2007 FZ6 Adult owned, all highway miles, very well maintained $3300

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
This is an awesome, fun, good looking bike!! I have owned this bike since 2008 with 0 miles right off the showroom floor. I have meticulously maintained it since then. I will give more details when you contact me. It has 25k adult owned non beat on miles on it. Yamaha put in a slightly de-tuned R6 motor in it so it is nice and spirited but great on a long ride. The bike is a sport/tour so you're not lying on the tank, and you will be sitting up just enough to look good. I had someone take action shots of it with me on it and a few other pics. I am an honest seller but please don't low ball me and waste both our time. Make a reasonable off. Thanks for looking! This is a great bike at a great price.

Maintenance;
Mobil 1 4T motorcycle oil and Mobile 1 oil filter since new twice a year.
Chain regularly cleaned and waxed
Coolant flushed and replaced about 3-4 thousand miles ago as well as a new cooling fan
Clutch cable replace 5k miles ago
New tires with about 1500-2000 miles on them, Pirelli Corsa Diablo up front Bridgestone BT-023 rear sport/tour tires

Some custom installed items,
LED daytime running lights installed in 2009 (inside the light housing)
LED chassis lights very subtle and not overdone
USB power/charging port for any device that needs power or charging
2 small dash mounted switches for chassis lights and USB port
Black tinted windscreen

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
thats a nice one! it would sell at that price very quickly out where i live. i know because when i was in the market around SoCal the good ones went overnight sometimes

hope you have similar luck. looks clean with good upgrades

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all, I am very meticulous maintaining my vehicles. I need a new car and this will help, then after i have the car I am going to get another bike shortly after. I really like the FZ6 so I will return when I get another FZ6 Blah