No more commenting on FZ6R

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
So I used to occasionally wander into the FZ6R area and post up there, since it split into its own forum I would have to make another login for them:( Looks like my lazy butt isn't gonna talk to them anymore.

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
So I used to occasionally wander into the FZ6R area and post up there, since it split into its own forum I would have to make another login for them:( Looks like my lazy butt isn't gonna talk to them anymore.

well, there are alot of bikers with equally different bikes than the FZ6... so you might as well feel sorry for them too..

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Someday we'll have an Administration that bucks common beliefs, and re-integrates the -6 and the -6R. It may start with forced reintegration on the racetrack, then we'll start forced trailoring of -6R's to the MSF courses in -6 neighborhoods, and then finally we'll all live as one big happy family.

Geez I'm in a goofy mood tonight... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
There just wasn't enough similarities in the "R" for it to be on the same forum. When I first joined this forum I was looking and almost ready to buy the "R". I am SO glad I didn't, I have no buyers remorse with my FZ6 at all and that is a rarity for me I am always second guessing myself.