Obama's 95% Illusion

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was it my perception of last nights debate or did anyone else see what I saw?

I witnessed McCain attacking Obama repeatedly without giving away much of what he intends to do for us as President. I then witnessed Obama defending himself repeatedly with factual evidence that McCain is only telling a small portion of what he interprets as bad politics. Obama spoke to the host and camera as well as McCain. McCain could not look into the camera often and wouldn't speak (often) directly to Obama.

To me, McCain looked like an aggressive and negative attacker and he did not speak clearly, often fumbling words. This is not the McCain of past. I expected a better debate and want to know what he's going to do to fix the USA, not hear what Obama ISN'T going to do in McCain's opinion.

We've all discussed it at work and the poll here says Obama won by a count of 11 to 4. 5 of the 11 are Republican folks. One of the 4 McCain people is a Democrat.

2947660358_5079c60f3c.jpg

FAIL!​

Last edited:

gt89stang393

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l46t_nrySg4"]YouTube - Glenn Beck presents the Obama National Anthem[/ame]

This is from the Glenn Beck show. I do not like McCain or Obama myself, but this is one funny video. Once again, this is a joke.