Omg!! Stock exhaust mod!!

penty2008

Reaction score
Visit site
OMGG!!!! just put a huge drill bit down the end of my can and hacked away at the baffles with my fingers crossed and what a result!!! SOUNDS LIKE A MONSTER WITH A MEGAPHONE :D i would reccomend this to anyone!!!

I think Aussiejules was the first member to post up on this. This mod has mixed reviews. Like Marmite "You love it or you hate it". Incidentally I have been thinking about doing this, what length/diameter drill bit did you use? Wolfman took his muffler off and had someone crack it open to completely remove the baffles. It sounded very good.
Nelly

Last edited:
That's too funny. :rockon: I think I will just by the two bros when I get the cash. Just bought the Ohlin Rear Shock. Waiting. Waiting.

I think Aussiejules was the first member to post up on this. This mod has mixed reviews. Like Marmite "You love it or you hate it". Incidentally I have been thinking about doing this, what length/diameter drill bit did you use? Wolfman took his muffler off and had someone crack it open to completely remove the baffles. It sounded very good.
Nelly

drill bit needs to be 22mm diameter and 300mm long, take it off the bike and shake out all the "drillings"

I did this ages ago and there are some pictures and a write up here

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry for the late reply just come on holiday for the weekend...... i dont think it matters what size the drill bit is i just took it to a friend of mine who got his biggest bit out and rammed it down.... even tried making the hole bigger by giving it a wiggle and trying from different angles so the holes are about as equal as a 20p and a 50p (figure of speech)...i was thinking about putting a hole in the bottom of the cans aswell the more holes the better the sound i would imagen.... i am also looking into getting some 2bros cans but for the time that i cant afford them i might aswell make good of what ive got :p

Hi guys sorry for the late reply just come on holiday for the weekend...... i dont think it matters what size the drill bit is i just took it to a friend of mine who got his biggest bit out and rammed it down.... even tried making the hole bigger by giving it a wiggle and trying from different angles so the holes are about as equal as a 20p and a 50p (figure of speech)...i was thinking about putting a hole in the bottom of the cans aswell the more holes the better the sound i would imagen.... i am also looking into getting some 2bros cans but for the time that i cant afford them i might aswell make good of what ive got :p

Leave the bottom of the exhaust alone, put down that drill and go check your other post for your signal problem! LOL! :rof:

Back