Oregon Raceway Park !

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
in case you did'nt know there is going to be a new track opening up in the spring in north central Oregon . Oregon Raceway park looks like it could be a really fun time for the track nut .I will be doing my first hardcore track day in April there providing the weather holds out. the web page has some new youtube clips on it of the instructor training day on it so check it out

Home

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
just an up date myself and a large group of Ducati owners are signed up for the first Motorcycle Trackday at ORP on April 25th I will be taking my FZ down with me on the trailer. I hope a couple of FZ people can come out and see this great new place

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks cool

orp_track_map.jpg

To FAR for me unless I was visiting my brother in Portland.

Looking forward to your report :thumbup:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like fun. I go dirt bike riding over in that part of Oregon. Millican Valley area. Might have to load up both the FZ6 and CRF250X for some double fun. :thumbup: :rockon:

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
A new video of the course has been posted this last weekend.WOW I can't wait for this weekend

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS0RYG1qoBY]YouTube - Oregon Raceway Park, clockwise, ORPCA HPDE 4/18/09[/ame]

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back to the hotel after the track day at ORP and . all I have to say is WOW this place is a blast we ran the course counterclock wise. and it was so much fun so much off camber and blind rise's/corners it was crazy . Watching the proracers and the other advanced riders really push around that place was mind blowing I think I will have video of myself on my Ducati in a day or two so I will post them we I can