ouch...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
amazing_zps472dd207.jpg

someone had a bad day.. hope everyone was ok in this, but damn.. thats pretty hairy!!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How the hell is that bike still hanging up there?! I see it's got a stunt cage.. wonder what the rider was doing before this happened.

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure its an "accident" but just the fact that its a GSX-R and it has a cage on it makes me think there was some serious hooliganism going on leading up to this.
And of corse that's stereotyping but...if the shoe fits....

*i had a monster sized rant here, but after the 3rd paragraph I felt it didn't really need posted and deleted it*

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Sure its an "accident" but just the fact that its a GSX-R and it has a cage on it makes me think there was some serious hooliganism going on leading up to this.
And of corse that's stereotyping but...if the shoe fits....

*i had a monster sized rant here, but after the 3rd paragraph I felt it didn't really need posted and deleted it*

Can't agree with you more. I get the feeling that I shouldn't feel bad for this guy at all. The gixxer stereotype is a strong one...

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't agree with you more. I get the feeling that I shouldn't feel bad for this guy at all. The gixxer stereotype is a strong one...

I feel funny pickin on "gixxers" since my good buddy rides one...but his isn't a "gixxer" its a 98' GSX-R 750 that he rides cautiously LOL

ctrigga

Reaction score
Visit site
Doesn't look like he was a big stunter though, its a normal rear seat and not a shoehole one or w/e you call em