Pazzo Clutch Help!

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
Santa brought me some nice new Pazzo Shorties, Thank You Santa!! The brake went on fine per instructions. Clutch went in fine as well but the adjustment is WAY off. The first few attempts at test killed the engine. I was able to back the adjustment knob at almost all the way out and was able to get the to clutch to engage, just barely and move forward. Put the old lever back on and decided to seek help. I was unable to find any further adjustment points in the clutch cable.

Any thoughts???

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Santa brought me some nice new Pazzo Shorties, Thank You Santa!! The brake went on fine per instructions. Clutch went in fine as well but the adjustment is WAY off. The first few attempts at test killed the engine. I was able to back the adjustment knob at almost all the way out and was able to get the to clutch to engage, just barely and move forward. Put the old lever back on and decided to seek help. I was unable to find any further adjustment points in the clutch cable.

Any thoughts???

Sounds to me like the cable is no longer in the cable stops, lever and motor sides.

When I did mine it was pretty much plug and play.

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
either what he ^ said or the pin is missing... hard to explain but its a black plastic pin thingy that helps control the clutch... my scientific terms are worng but u get the picture

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to both, it was a combination of both, Cable was not seated quite right and the plastic thingy was not engaging. I did not see that last night, need better lighting in the garage and less exhuberance more patience. Levers work great and the weather in dallas is great for a nice ride today.

Thanks again for assist!!!! Merry christmas

Brian