Pedrosa's spectacular Braking

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess the front provides a little more than 75% of the braking (like we teach in the MSF class) sometimes Blah All of these guys running in the premier classes have some amazing talent!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess the front provides a little more than 75% of the braking (like we teach in the MSF class) sometimes Blah All of these guys running in the premier classes have some amazing talent!!

Don't the motoGP bikes control nose wheelies electronically? What I love more about that video is how he absolutely disappears after the turn in and how quick he is overall from that camera perspective.. aliens I tell ya!

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't the motoGP bikes control nose wheelies electronically? What I love more about that video is how he absolutely disappears after the turn in and how quick he is overall from that camera perspective.. aliens I tell ya!

They may have, but I've never seen anything written about it. If so, I'd assume it's adjustable. It would be interesting to see a graph of braking performance with it, without it and somewhere in between.

Yep, aliens! They make it look so easy, controlled when us mortals would be sucking the seat cover up, if you know what I mean :D

zpdrumer

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Even if the bikes did control them automatically I sure wouldn't have the guts to ever try it. That is an amazing clip. That's some skill... Or luck... Or both, but most likely skill