Status
Not open for further replies.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Now for the poll.

Elms design (first two images)

Minimad's Design (last two images)

As i said in the other thread, my design i can make no problem, various colours and sizes,(was thinking large for swing arm, smaller for fairing screen, and maybe a square one) could even give the choice of all three.

Elm's design we would have to find somebody else to make, and would probablly mean a minimum order.

Whatever the outcome I can try and find a manufacturer if we all wont Elm's design.

So get voting.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
are they both possible? I enjoy Elm's design but it has a fade on the logo, would that end up being a solid logo?

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
KISS method is always best.

What do you think the estimated cost would be Minimad?

Would it be easier to print off a sheet of stickers, for example, 2 large- 2 medium- 2 small and sell that for a few bucks more. Might be easier to deal with than trying to place orders with different sizes.

-bryan

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
KISS method is always best.

What do you think the estimated cost would be Minimad?

Would it be easier to print off a sheet of stickers, for example, 2 large- 2 medium- 2 small and sell that for a few bucks more. Might be easier to deal with than trying to place orders with different sizes.

-bryan

Ah yes another believer in th K.I.S.S. method! :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anything is possible , but elms design i would not be able to do myself would have to go to a proper siticker manufacturer

Custom Stickers : Create Custom T-Shirts and Gifts at CafePress.com :D

We did an FZ6 calendar here along with stuff for a Catskills Meet. We had a portion of the proceeds go to the owner of SBN. We can do the same here... Add a buck or two to the price of the stickers to go to Dennis for the site!!!

This is cheap btw!

The best thing is, you can put all the designs up there and send out the link to the members and let them choose what sticker they want to purchase.

Last edited:

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Both artists did a good job, but I vote for Elm's design.

A. It should make my uber fast red one even faster.
B. I'll happily pay a little more if it means getting the decal I prefer.

just my $0.02

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like Elm's as well but we can have them all with CafePress and in different colors. I want an Elm in Blue cause it's clearly faster... that's why they stopped making red. :thumbup:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Both artists did a good job, but I vote for Elm's design.

A. It should make my uber fast red one even faster.
B. I'll happily pay a little more if it means getting the decal I prefer.

just my $0.02

+1

The RED sticker probably adds ~+10 to hp...its science! :rockon:

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Must admit i like elm design, my design were based on what i could make myself, as for price, 2 large - 2 medium - 2 small would be £5-6 max for the set, think thats about 8-10 dollars max.

Probably cheaper on the website elm posted, havnt had a chance to look yet.

Ill go with the flow, if anybody wants one of mine i can soon knock them out, if people want elm's design we will have to sort it out.

Wont be online for a few days as have some time of work till thuesday so will see then what you all think.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now for the poll.

Elms design (first two images)

Minimad's Design (last two images)

As i said in the other thread, my design i can make no problem, various colours and sizes,(was thinking large for swing arm, smaller for fairing screen, and maybe a square one) could even give the choice of all three.

Elm's design we would have to find somebody else to make, and would probablly mean a minimum order.

Whatever the outcome I can try and find a manufacturer if we all wont Elm's design.

So get voting.
Good work to both of you,
Personally I think the forks should come out of all the designs (copy right) and it makes them cleaner. This sticker is about advertising the site and not Yamaha persa.
Are we talking a windscreen sticker or a swing arm sticker?
I would also happily pay a few quid more to donate to the site.

Nelly

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good work to both of you,
Personally I think the forks should come out of all the designs (copy right) and it makes them cleaner. This sticker is about advertising the site and not Yamaha persa.
Are we talking a windscreen sticker or a swing arm sticker?
I would also happily pay a few quid more to donate to the site.

Nelly

I'd have to disagree Nelly. Dennis himself uses the tuning forks in the site's logo so minimad's design mimmics reality. Yamaha has no issue with Dennis using it here. The site is ALL about Yamaha, specifically FZ6 so why wouldn't we want it there? Just my thoughts! :thumbup:

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with FZinNH i think the tuning forks do belong in the logo. After all are we not about Yamaha FZ6's on this site. Just my 2cents

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd have to disagree Nelly. Dennis himself uses the tuning forks in the site's logo so minimad's design mimmics reality. Yamaha has no issue with Dennis using it here. The site is ALL about Yamaha, specifically FZ6 so why wouldn't we want it there? Just my thoughts! :thumbup:
As I said mate copy right, if thats sorted fine. I think personally the sticker looks cleaner with out it. Thats my own view on it. I would of course purchase what ever sticker is agreed by the majority.

Nelly

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fair enough. We can agree to disagree, eh? ;)

CafePress is easy! I set up a store front and added a product in 15 minutes. Please DO NOT ORDER from this! This is ONLY an example! I would want to speak with them about specs on the product. This is not what you want. If it is, then be my guest and order but I don't think it's a clear sticker... I believe it is white. We'd want clear right?

The FZ6 Shop : CafePress.com

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fair enough. We can agree to disagree, eh? ;)

CafePress is easy! I set up a store front and added a product in 15 minutes. Please DO NOT ORDER from this! This is ONLY an example! I would want to speak with them about specs on the product. This is not what you want. If it is, then be my guest and order but I don't think it's a clear sticker... I believe it is white. We'd want clear right?

The FZ6 Shop : CafePress.com
No worries mate,

Nelly

Status
Not open for further replies.