Posted! Moving to Ontario...

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I just sold my house here in Halifax and am being transferred to Ontario. Going to be living in the Borden/Barrie area for the next ~3yrs. Will miss the east coast roads, but not the weather. Looking forward to some long, hot summers in the southern part of Ontario, and some good rides down into the northern States.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are there any organized groups in the area? Special spots to 'hang out'? I've been in the area several times on different courses, but this will be my first experience living there.

Also, any good 'twisties'? From what I can remember, the majority of the roads are straight lines...

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be in Borden sometime in August for my 5s... Of course I'll be bringing the bikes so I can show you around a little. There are a couple fun rides in the area.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be in Borden sometime in August for my 5s... Of course I'll be bringing the bikes so I can show you around a little. There are a couple fun rides in the area.

I'm also heading to the school, to teach though. Should be an interesting posting. Be careful if you end up going through the park, as I've had a couple of close calls with the wildlife. It would scare the sh*t out of me to come zipping around a corner and meet a moose on the bike! Bad enough in the car!!!