Powerbronze fairing n frame sliders and more

polydoc

Reaction score
Visit site
I know this has been discussed but I was wondering if u could just use a hole saw and cut holes for currently mounted sliders when installing the PB full lowers?
I found, yes FOUND $1700 the other day unbelievably and figured I might do some more modding (thought I was done).... Also, does anyone who primarily commutes and tours have full fairings and find any improvements fun tion wise rather than just looks? Also getting my yamaha comfort seat modified by a local shop (. Bill Meyer is local too) for less than 175, more around 100. Not bad. They can do everything BM does, And have u there trying it out as they go. Labor determines cost and I don't need much done.... Thoughts, comments, suggestions? Also I figured I could use one can of paint per lower and one can of clear for both, would that be about right?
Oh one more thing, when paintings the grab handle assembly would I need to take the whole thing off or strip some down n tape off? How my h paint would be needed for the grab assembly and front fender? 1? Sorry I'm away from my computer so I can't utfse very well.... Thx for any help