Problem with Nolan N104 paint - Nolan replaced the helmet

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently bought (stole, really - $300 at motorcyclegear.com) Nolan N104 HiViz Yellow helmet. I'm not going to sing praises to the helmet - I'll just say that it's great.
When I got the helmet, I noticed a small bubble in paint on top of the helmet - I figured, I'd let it be, since it was barely noticeable. However, after riding to Indianapolis and back, the small bubble turned into a missing chip of paint with white shell visible underneath it. The kicker is that I already mounted my SMH10 onto this helmet which included cutting a hole in the plastic fairing at the bottom of the helmet ( Life on two wheels, the scoot commute: Project report: Installing a Sena SMH10 Bluetooth helmet headset in a Nolan N104 helmet)

I contacted motorcyclegear.com and Aaron (who usually responds within a couple of hours) gave me Nolan's support #. Nolan guys picked up almost immediately and I shipped my helmet to them the next day. I got a replacement a week later, without any questions.

Good to see Nolan standing by their product and of course ever-great experience with motorcyclegear.com. :thumbup:

oups... there is no more $300 nolans there for you... awwww you missed it :Flip: