Puig Double Bubble Windscreen '07-'09

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone! I've been away for a while, but I'm back now for a short while. I just recently traded in my beloved '07 FZ6 for an '08 CBR1000rr. I only have one part left, and that is my Puig windscreen. I had the screen on the bike for less than 100 miles before the bike was traded. The screen is in excellent condition: no scratches or cracks.
I am asking $60 shipped. I would prefer to keep it in the states (I'm not sure how much shipping would be to send it elsewhere).

SOLD!!!!!

Last edited:
i never really noticed that it was any quieter, but i did notice that it moved the wind that was blasting my chest and head before. it all went over my head after the install.

It's not wider, but it's quite a bit taller and the double bumble shape pushes the air higher up. I love mine:

screensg.gif

Is this the same height as the stock screen? I ask b/c I just returned a double bubble Puig windscreen b/c it was 3 inches higher than stock. I want one that is the same height as stock maybe a little higher like an inch. Thanks. Jeff

screensg.gif
[/QUOTE]

Cool! I bought mine off here from a member. If you do a lot of highway riding its worth the change especially in the cold.

Back