Puppy laid to rest after 12 years

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry for your loss.
Indeed no dogs will ever be alike or measure up to any previous one you have/had. Everyone is a treasure on its own, we just need to learn to love them and value them for who how they are, even when they are really stubborn, they'll have something special that will warm your heart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

keef

Reaction score
Visit site
As echoed in other post dogs are definitely mans best friend and offer unconditional love. It is so difficult to let them go when its their time.

So sorry to hear about your lost.

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I found a picture that my son took of her toys all lines up. All of her soft chew toys seem to have one foot chewed off. . . As you if you can hobble away but I'll catch you!! Funny damn dawg!

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for your loss - you've seen my post - we just lost a puppy too - we havent had her for that long, but we certainly can relate - I can only imagine how sad it is for you. I have to admit, since we just got another puppy, it's easier to bear (though the number of hours i'm sleeping has decreased significantly)
Heal quick!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Again, thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts and for those of you who have lost along the way, my condolences follow you too.

To the love we receive unconditionally from the pets in our lives - may they rest peacefully when their time comes. . . .