Racing Services

dblaze

Reaction score
Visit site
I just want to share my experience with Revs Racing Services I have used them twice, on my FZ6 they supplied & fitted new springs, seals & changed the oil to my front forks & they also supplied & fitted a new Wilbers type 640 mono shock, & last week on my Fireblade they supplied & fitted new springs, seals & changed the oil to my front forks & they also supplied & fitted a new Wilbers type 641 mono shock, on both bikes they asked the type of riding & my body weight, so they can determine the correct fork oil & springs for the forks & shock. After they had fitted the new parts & set the bike up for me the difference is truly amazing, both bikes handle so much better than they did & that in turn has given me more confidence in the bike. The service at Revs is also a great experience both John & Nick are down to earth very friendly & they never seem to be in a rush. If are looking to have a Suspension up grade give them a try. Revs Suspension Services

Last edited:
I guess that is not the same as Revs suspension 01215013321

I sent them an FZS600 rear shock for re-building about three years ago and still waiting.... well I obviously have an FZ5S2 now otherwise I wouldnt be here but .......................

Oh.... just checked your link and it is the same people... perhaps its just old Fazers they say they can do and then cant

Back