Ram Handlebar Mount Pics & Vid

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all

Attached my newly arrived RAM Handlebar Mount to day, went for a quick squirt pretty happy with the result a little vibration and wind noise although it was a windy day and the wind setting on the camera was off. It shows a bit of the countryside I live in, note the twisties on the Horizon after the first left turn (my play ground).:D:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhWSSLN2QdE]YouTube - Ram Handlebar Mount[/ame]

Interested in your thoughts

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like that cam handles the vibration pretty well.

I couldn't tell exactly what revs you were hitting from the video, but does it get bad when you get to 8k+?

My camera is a lot more sensitive/shaky than yours seems to be, but I'm still curious how this mount holds up at higher RPMs with better equipment.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you, one of the cleanest looking riding videos I have seen. I have wondered how well our ram mounts would do for holding video equipment and now I will have to get the camera mount myself. Is that a hard drive or flash memory camcorder?

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you, one of the cleanest looking riding videos I have seen. I have wondered how well our ram mounts would do for holding video equipment and now I will have to get the camera mount myself. Is that a hard drive or flash memory camcorder?
Thanks for the compliment,

The camera is a Samsung Flash Cam (Flash Memeory) SMX-F30BP

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like that cam handles the vibration pretty well.

I couldn't tell exactly what revs you were hitting from the video, but does it get bad when you get to 8k+?

My camera is a lot more sensitive/shaky than yours seems to be, but I'm still curious how this mount holds up at higher RPMs with better equipment.
I was only pulling around 8K running up the gears, speeds varied between 60 Kph in town 100kph on the open road and up to 130kph prior to catching up to the silver car