Removing Sticker Residue?

WD-40.

If it's on the plastic windscreen, don't use goo-gone!

Mineral oil also works too.

Xenit from Stoner products has been by far the most effective adhesive remover I have used. I use it a lot at work.

+1 That stuffs awesome! :thumbup:

In addition to using the above methods - and especially when removing the sticker from a clear coat finish paint job - I also use car detailing clay or you can use a small bitty chunk of standard gray modeling clay from a hobby store and rub the affected area. This helps return a shine and helps to remove any potential clear coat surface abrasions like nothing was there.

labelremover.jpg

Thats what I used. 15 minutes later I got all my stickers off...get it at Advance Auto for about 4 bucks

Removing your stickers is a violation of FEDERAL law. Violators are severly punished and should have deep bank accounts (attorney fees) or else plan on doing serious time in a federal penitentiary. Do you want to have a federal felony record? You can TRY to put the stickers back on but it will be obvious that you have tampered with them and will still be subject to federal prosecution.

Removing your stickers is a violation of FEDERAL law. Violators are severly punished and should have deep bank accounts (attorney fees) or else plan on doing serious time in a federal penitentiary. Do you want to have a federal felony record? You can TRY to put the stickers back on but it will be obvious that you have tampered with them and will still be subject to federal prosecution.

Lord!!!!!!! If you are a member of law enforcement, I will find this response expected - however a cop pulling you over or spanking you for removing stickers is not worth the squad car or bike he's sitting on. If you are getting harassed by law enforcement, the stickers are the last thing you are doing wrong. I"m not a cop basher - and respect the work they do. However, i've been pulled over for cosmetic customizations quite a bit with previous customs, but stickers??? Please.....That's absolutely ridiculous and places every single custom builder, modder, and most all of us on death row.

Give me a break man, nobody is that unreasonable. It may be on the books due to politicians waisting our hard earned tax money creating absolutely useless regulations instead of dealing with REAL LIFE, its not enforced, nor should it be. Legal within reason, let's not go overboard now.. We are talking sticker removal here - not a felony conspiracy.

wow....

What's that smell??? Hmmmmmm... Smells like Tailgate sarcasm. :rof:

You guys fell hook, line and sinker!

Back