Reno's first Cycle Gear Store

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Today was there grand opening of the national retail chain Cycle Gear. It's about time we get our own store. There were many vendors including our state's motorcycle safety program which I helped manage our booth, recruiting new, returning and experienced riders. For those who are not familiar with the store, it's owned or they own Revzilla and it's pretty much the Walmart of motorcycle gear, parts and accessories.

Jg51DW6.jpg

nzLEScq.jpg

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool. I love seeing pics of your Italian steed, too. I get my tires and mounting done at CycleGear and pick up various small stuff like chain wax.

They're good to have around locally and deserve support vs getting everything online.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't gone by yet. We had a family event in Tahoe on Saturday (in car - not bike :spank:) so we couldn't make it. Maybe this weekend since we won't be riding due to "atmospheric river" coming through town.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't gone by yet. We had a family event in Tahoe on Saturday (in car - not bike :spank:) so we couldn't make it. Maybe this weekend since we won't be riding due to "atmospheric river" coming through town.

Funny how 15 years ago it was Pineapple Express. Only 3 inches of rain today, piff.

Where is the new store?

BTW Hwy 49 north from Camptonville to Sierra City is all new pavement. Rode it last Sunday on the 990 supermoto. SOOOO nice, going to ride it again this Sunday as the forecast is dry weather!!!!!

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Funny how 15 years ago it was Pineapple Express. Only 3 inches of rain today, piff.

Where is the new store?

BTW Hwy 49 north from Camptonville to Sierra City is all new pavement. Rode it last Sunday on the 990 supermoto. SOOOO nice, going to ride it again this Sunday as the forecast is dry weather!!!!!

Sweeeeeetttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to ride it. Now, is Bucks Lake finished?

The new Cycle Gear is in the Costco shopping center in Reno. Plumb Lane and Harvard Way just off I-580 (formerly known as 395)

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweeeeeetttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to ride it. Now, is Bucks Lake finished?

Haven't been over there yet this year, kind of thinking too much snow up top. Rode Feather River Canyon yesterday, lots of wildflowers now and green! Came back 89 to 49 and Yuba Pass. Gold Lakes road is still closed from Grayeagle to Bassetts. Sierraville and the other valleys up there are nice and green too.