Ride for Dad 2013

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I skipped last year because I thought it was going to rain, I'm a fair weather rider, but this year it looked good until ... it "rained" :eek: We were off the bikes at the time in a small town called Mundare. Oh well, the bike needed a good cleaning anyway.

attachment.php

attachment.php

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqmbTMuovO8"]YouTube - Ride For Dad 2013[/ame]

Over 1000 riders showed up for the event and this ride alone raised $250k towards prostate cancer research!

Last edited:

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like you guys had a great turnout!
That black stratoliner in front of you is pretty sweet as well.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I skipped last year because I thought it was going to rain, I'm a fair weather rider, but this year it looked good until ... it "rained" :eek: We were off the bikes at the time in a small town called Mundare. Oh well, the bike needed a good cleaning anyway.

attachment.php

attachment.php

YouTube - Ride For Dad 2013

Over 1000 riders showed up for the event and this ride alone raised $250k towards prostate cancer research!
Was it a tractor convention? I can only see one bike and it's yours?
Well done to all who attended 250k will certainly make a difference.

Nelly

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did walk the lines and saw a blue FZ8 Fazer and one other 2008 or 2009 black FZ6. I didn't see the rider and wonder if that person is a member of this forum?

The black stratoliner is owned by one of the guys I was riding with along with a HD. :eek:

:rockon:

randysway

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a nice turn out. What a nice thing to do though... I wonder how crazy that must have been... having to deal all the 1000 bikes leaving at once and what not.