Ride Reports - A Couple Updates

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Just sharing a couple updates to the riding blog. I have been slack recently on this and I am starting to play catch up now.

A ride to Yankee land After my trip to Wisconsin I rode up to Connecticut to visit my now girl friend while she was home for the summer.

Mt. Mitchell - I Can't See ****!
In late September I rode with a few LD guys to the mountains for lunch. Weather was less than desirable as we rode to the top of Mt. Mitchell via a dirt road.

More updates to come soon.

Enjoy!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice report Bryan.....

Her Dad's pics
1) VERY COOL
2) are those rocks as big as they look? Cause he'd have to be Hercules to lift a few of those! :eek:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice report Bryan.....

Her Dad's pics
1) VERY COOL
2) are those rocks as big as they look? Cause he'd have to be Hercules to lift a few of those! :eek:

Nah. He usually takes the shots from down low to make them look larger and fill the frame. At least that is what he says... haha.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah. He usually takes the shots from down low to make them look larger and fill the frame. At least that is what he says... haha.

Awesome reports!
You're in love, buddy! I used to drive from San Franciscio to L.A. and back every weekend to see a girl:thumbup:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well I love 'em! They are so unique, never seen any quite like them.

And I must say, it's nice to have you back on a semi regular basis!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I love 'em! They are so unique, never seen any quite like them.

And I must say, it's nice to have you back on a semi regular basis!

I am pretty sure you can order his stuff online as well if you are interested. Not sure how much he charges though. If you can find anything you are interested. Shoot me a PM and Ill get you the info you need.

Haha. Thanks. Im trying to pop in from time to time.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome reports!
You're in love, buddy! I used to drive from San Franciscio to L.A. and back every weekend to see a girl:thumbup:

Haha, yea shes a keeper. Her school isnt too far from my work so the commute to see here went from 600 miles one way to around 30. However, she left in January to spend a semester abroad in Costa Rica... May cant get here soon enough.