Ride thru the bushfires

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just had a quick 186k blast thru the Victorian Bushfire areas, I am happy to say things are starting to green up, I was working up there the day after it all happen WTF it looked like a bomb site. The green has taken a bit of the edge off the area.

Its worth a look and stop and buy a drink.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
did you happen to get any pictures of the recovery? natural disasters are horrible, but it is amazing how nature can rebuild and recover.

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
No I didn't, its feels a bit uncomfortable stopping taking photos, the locals are still a little sensitive ( understandably).

Credit to ya man. Some people just turn up & start snapping away. :thumbup:

As horrific as the fires were & the amount of lives that were lost, its good to hear that a bit of green is starting to return. I think it will have a positive effect on those who saw the results 1st hand. Nothing can bring back their loved ones or their homes but a bit of colour represents how life continues.

Thanks for the post :thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No I didn't, its feels a bit uncomfortable stopping taking photos, the locals are still a little sensitive ( understandably).

Quite understandably, but as the world goes, it heals and sharing a healing process should be nothing to be sensitive about. But i know that is my personal view on life and is not necessarily how all people think. Good on you for your seeing how others are taking a situation and reacting appropriately.