Ride thru the bushfires

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just had a quick 186k blast thru the Victorian Bushfire areas, I am happy to say things are starting to green up, I was working up there the day after it all happen WTF it looked like a bomb site. The green has taken a bit of the edge off the area.

Its worth a look and stop and buy a drink.

did you happen to get any pictures of the recovery? natural disasters are horrible, but it is amazing how nature can rebuild and recover.

No I didn't, its feels a bit uncomfortable stopping taking photos, the locals are still a little sensitive ( understandably).

Credit to ya man. Some people just turn up & start snapping away. :thumbup:

As horrific as the fires were & the amount of lives that were lost, its good to hear that a bit of green is starting to return. I think it will have a positive effect on those who saw the results 1st hand. Nothing can bring back their loved ones or their homes but a bit of colour represents how life continues.

Thanks for the post :thumbup:

No I didn't, its feels a bit uncomfortable stopping taking photos, the locals are still a little sensitive ( understandably).

Quite understandably, but as the world goes, it heals and sharing a healing process should be nothing to be sensitive about. But i know that is my personal view on life and is not necessarily how all people think. Good on you for your seeing how others are taking a situation and reacting appropriately.

Back