Ride

length

Today was the first time I had it on the bike.

I was recording onto a 1GB SD card. I get about 30 minutes on it
The manual says the hard drive will record from 430 minutes in ultra fine to 2250 minutes in economy.

i have a Sony 30GB HDD Camcorder and last summer i used it with a ram mount to the bar on my vstrom,,,unfortunately because of the vibration it stops recording saying that it received a bad data...and because its not a cassette but a "file" ,,it erases the whole file..at the end you have nothing :)

im gonna try it with the FZ6,,,see what happens with that

i like the quality though,makes great DVD's.....

so i had to use the video option of my olympus camera to make movies...i like the quality of that also..here is a sample that i put together last summer...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSoU8RI2csY"]YouTube - Suzuki Vstrom 650[/ame]

Where do you live...Stop sign City...nice to see you obeyed them all...we will forget the 50mph in a built up area shall we?

The quality was great but having seen those mounts in the past I think they are a bit too low. I would want to see over the top of all the housings on front of the bike.

Someone needs to design a housing for the helmet to take a normal digital camera.

Maybe that can be my Summer mission.

Steve

Back