Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
This is from an email chain I got today:

=============================
Finally, a MAN SIZE Bike!

View attachment 12931

The Gunbus 410 cubic inch V-Twin motorcycle is complete.
The monster engine placed in a motorcycle frame of comparable size looked impossible and many who saw the photos were skeptical of the bike ever being finished, but I guess Clemens F. Leonhardt is one of those persistent guys who ignores the naysayers and keeps at his work.

View attachment 12932

The fuel-injected, 45 degree 6728 cc/410 cubic inch V-Twin runs through a 3 speed transmission with reverse and actually looks pretty good in its finished state. In fact, everything looks good!
It puts out 523 foot pounds of torque.
Seat height is 31.5 inches and overall length is 136 inches.
It is a little heavy at 1433 pounds so high speed corner carving might be an issue and there aren't any photos of the big bike on the road, so I guess we'll have to wait for the road test, that is if someone can actually road test this monster.

View attachment 12933

This is actually going to go into limited series production and a sidecar will be available as well, which might help with balance when waiting at a light.

View attachment 12934

I don't even want to think about a driveway tipover.

View attachment 12935

I think if I ever saw one I would cow tip the ridiculous thing...and wait for the ahole that owns it to call in the tow truck to upright it...

:squid: bait if you ask me, still the only thing the rider has to worry about hitting is a Mack truck or the odd blue whale.

Nelly:thumbup:

That thing is ugly as sin, but I respect someone who can create something so off-the-wall. I didn't realize the scale of it until the pics of the girl on it. I thought it was a standard cruiser with dune-buggy wheels.

Back