RIZOMA Grips & Bar ends

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Good old PJ's Parts came through again in flying colours! Had a nice package arrive for me on Friday, just in time for some weekend modding!

Always impressed with RIZMOA's manufacturing and quality and their grips and bar ends are works of art! Thanks to all the others on here who have posted about these grips. Seeing them on all your bikes made the decision very easy for me to get a set!

I went with black grips with gold bar ends. I did this to match my PAZZO levers which are also black with gold adjusters. I could have gone with just black and silver, but I wanted my controls to stand out a bit and I think black and gold look great together! I'm wishing I had an all black FZ6 and then I would do a lot of accents in gold.

I have to be honest and say I wasn't overly impressed with RIZOMA's mouting system for their bar ends. I consists of turning a screw that expands a rubber collar inside your handlebar. I found these to be a bit of a pain in the arse, expecially getting the thorttle side one on. Anyone else have issues with theirs?

Anyway, here are some pics.

Last edited:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
About an hour. Took some time with the throttle side since I had it all appart so I lubed the throttle cables and tooks some steel wool to the handlebar area under the grip as it has some rust and tarnishing on the bar. Smoothed it all down, cleaned it up and applied a nice thin layer of white grease on it. Butter smooth now.