Rizoma Handlebar Owners

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I hate to do this, I really do.

Can I ask for a few photos of the color bars you've installed? I'm really torn on what color I want to install on my blue 2007..

I basically like 4 of the 5 choices, but that's because I'm not putting red bars on a blue bike..

Truth be told, I'm leaning towards the gold ones, with black being second choice.. I just think the gold ones would really (tastefully) dress up the ****pit of the bike.. They look great on an Aprillia Tuno and the like..

MA001_lg.jpg

MA001_01.jpg

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Hate is such a strong word !!

I would like to see them compared to the FZ1 bars and how much of a change of riding position they give you.

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
By the way, the best price I've found so far on these is PJ's Parts PJs Parts at $67...

I've been in communication with them and they have them in stock.. I think I'll be going with the Gold color.. Shipping is also reasonable at $8.00 to my work address in Wisconsin.:thumbup:

The've replied to every email, and I just got one back from them at 8:45 pm.. Now that's customer service!!:rockon:

BlueRider461

Reaction score
Visit site
They are really nice and now I am bummed that I did not get the black ones so I may just do another order this week as the black will look insane.

I liked the FZ1 bar a lot but the Rizomas are even more comfortable to ride with.

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I ordered gold bars.. Always liked they way they look on Aprilia's, so I figured I'd try em'..:thumbup: Pics to follow after they arrive and I get them mounted.

2009-aprilia-tuono1000rfactoryd-small.jpg

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
By the way, the best price I've found so far on these is PJ's Parts PJs Parts at $67...

I've been in communication with them and they have them in stock.. I think I'll be going with the Gold color.. Shipping is also reasonable at $8.00 to my work address in Wisconsin.:thumbup:

The've replied to every email, and I just got one back from them at 8:45 pm.. Now that's customer service!!:rockon:

PJ and Paige rock my socks!! :rockon: If my recently acquired FZ1 bar doesn't suit my needs, I'll be buying a Rizoma bar from them.