Road Racing in Australia - show us your pics

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I'd start a thread so we can post our pics of road racing events in Australia - state rounds, vintage racing, Aussie Supers etc. :Sport:

Post away people, post away :D

Last edited:
Re: Road Racing in Australia

Ok, I'll post first :)

State round of the Superbikes at Barbagallo Raceway today.

Pretty good days racing.

Want to know who the orange FZ6N was, parked inside the pits....

Pics of the racing aren't great quality - had camera on wrong setting :spank: but the pics of the bikes in the paddock/car park were really nice.

Didn't realise I took pics of so many Ducatis until I loaded them onto the computer. Wonder why I like Ducatis so much now? :confused: ;)

Re: Road Racing in Australia

That CF 1198 is pure sex... :drool:

But can't really blame you for being a Ducati addict. Rather often I find myself at our local Ducati dealership drooling over their bikes.

I have a million pics i reckon....just no time to post them right now...off to pick up bits of bike! later.....bulk uploads!

great idea for a thread!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I thought I'd start a thread so we can post our pics of road racing events in Australia - state rounds, vintage racing, Aussie Supers etc. :Sport:

Post away people, post away :D

Does it have to be road ? Got some good ones at redbull x-ray the other week,also some from nsw trials.:D

Does it have to be road ? Got some good ones at redbull x-ray the other week,also some from nsw trials.:D

Yes, i think all bike racing should be included...i have heaps from hill climbs, Supercross, etc...

:thumbup:

Technically its not a photo but I hope it qualifies.

FZ6 Cup Racing at EC a few years ago. Shot on my sony handy cam.
Pinky with Amy at the controls.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT9KSEm41jE]YouTube - Wolfmans Pink FZ6[/ame]

Will have to see what else I can dig out. Does it have to be recent? I have some old shots stashed on the computer?

Redbull x-ray(a timed race between fmx & mx riders,points scored for tricks) So the mx rider may be fast,but fmx rider cant do tricks to equal his quickness:confused: Only 2 riders at a time

Last edited:
Technically its not a photo but I hope it qualifies.

FZ6 Cup Racing at EC a few years ago. Shot on my sony handy cam.
Pinky with Amy at the controls.
YouTube - Wolfmans Pink FZ6

Will have to see what else I can dig out. Does it have to be recent? I have some old shots stashed on the computer?

The last evidence of Pinky's existence was rubbed out on Friday....sent the tank & tail piece in for paint...both are currently now wearing a nice scruffing coating of 2 pac primer...for the moment!

RIP Pinky....

Watched trials in Wanneroo once. Whilst they are very talented and skilled, they didn't go fast enough to keep me interested......

Nice pics though Nobby :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Belray 6 Hour. Last ever race meeting at Oran Park, November last year.
Sorry I know there are a lot of shots but I couldn't decide.

Note the houses in the background. I did 2 track days a few weeks later & it felt like I would end up in someones front yard if I missed T1.

DSC01938.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01953.jpg

DSC01954.jpg

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

Great pics mate :thumbup: Thanks for sharing , damn shame that Oran Park is now no longer :( Always will be remembered as one of the best :rockon:

Love seeing a good old fashioned Le Mans start aswell :D

Back