Rpm . idle warm /hot

So, what was this all about where did you find a cure? That $$ injector cleaner perhaps or ???

The vib was the right side of the seat. I actually sent theseat off to Spencers down here for his magic.. Helped but didn't fix it.

I bought the Carbtune shortly there after as I was going to sell the bike it was that annoying.

Anyway, after a good sync, a re-check and re-adjust at 4k, (within 3mm's across the board), nice and smooth.

When its about ready for a re-sync, it'll start getting the right side butt vibs while relativly cold. Once warmed up, it stops. When it does it cold and hot, the Morgan Carbtune comes out..

As you know, it takes very little effort when adjusting those screws, there not tight at all. I suspect that's probably the issue, they vibrate just slightly and throw off the sync over time..

I'll probably get some very light duty locktite (think its blue, I found some designed to seep into the threads) and put just a drop down each adjuster screw. Just enough to keep any engine vibs from allowing them to move BUT I can still adjust when needed...

The vib was the right side of the seat. I actually sent theseat off to Spencers down here for his magic.. Helped but didn't fix it.

I bought the Carbtune shortly there after as I was going to sell the bike it was that annoying.

Anyway, after a good sync, a re-check and re-adjust at 4k, (within 3mm's across the board), nice and smooth.

When its about ready for a re-sync, it'll start getting the right side butt vibs while relativly cold. Once warmed up, it stops. When it does it cold and hot, the Morgan Carbtune comes out..

As you know, it takes very little effort when adjusting those screws, there not tight at all. I suspect that's probably the issue, they vibrate just slightly and throw off the sync over time..

I'll probably get some very light duty locktite (think its blue, I found some designed to seep into the threads) and put just a drop down each adjuster screw. Just enough to keep any engine vibs from allowing them to move BUT I can still adjust when needed...

Perhaps just sharpie a line on them and see if they move??? I can't imagine they move really. :don'tknow: Too many other variables that do change.

So, have you ever inspected the caps on yours?

So, have you ever inspected the caps on yours?

When I changed the plugs about 10,000 miles ago, I didn't notice the caps being loose however I really wasn't there to check them.

They certainly were't loose per say as I likely would have noticed at the time.

Right now, I can't do any checking on them.

I have a disc going out again on my neck (had it done in 2006-put a new disc and screwed a plate to the spine), its pretty bad right now. :(

The entire right arm, from finger tips to shoulder goes numb if I tilt my head slightly or just putting on my helmet on, the arm is numb. The surgeons office bumped forward my office visit 3 weeks (a week from today) for the inital consult, review the MRI, which I know is bad, much worse than before... Actually, I'm very anxious to get into surgery. One month recovery.

When I changed the plugs about 10,000 miles ago, I didn't notice the caps being loose however I really wasn't there to check them.

They certainly were't loose per say as I likely would have noticed at the time.

Right now, I can't do any checking on them.

I have a disc going out again on my neck (had it done in 2006-put a new disc and screwed a plate to the spine), its pretty bad right now. :(

The entire right arm, from finger tips to shoulder goes numb if I tilt my head slightly or just putting on my helmet on, the arm is numb. The surgeons office bumped forward my office visit 3 weeks (a week from today) for the inital consult, review the MRI, which I know is bad, much worse than before... Actually, I'm very anxious to get into surgery. One month recovery.

WoW, well that sucks Scott! Sorry to hear it. Technology has come a long ways since then! I hope they can patch ya up and set ya free for the next 30 plus years!
So, now your limited to shots (beers are to heavy) and pain pills.! This might lead to some interesting posts! :spank::spank: J/k man!

You have a sister nearby right? Someone there for recovery mode to load ice packs, fix some grub and all that?
Drop a note before ya go in... Good Luck!

WoW, well that sucks Scott! Sorry to hear it. Technology has come a long ways since then! I hope they can patch ya up and set ya free for the next 30 plus years!
So, now your limited to shots (beers are to heavy) and pain pills.! This might lead to some interesting posts! :spank::spank: J/k man!

You have a sister nearby right? Someone there for recovery mode to load ice packs, fix some grub and all that?
Drop a note before ya go in... Good Luck!

Thank you... Pain killers, etc, didn't need them last time.

I have a neck brace I borrowed and that's saved me for now...

The surgeon got the MRI pic and bumped up the initial visit to 12-5-14, (vs 12-16-14, which means its bad).

That's what I was hoping for actually, getting bumped forward. Its just an overnight stay. Back then it was a piece of cake. This surgeon is younger, my sis had him work on her spine as well. My last surgeon retired...

I'm really not concerned about the surgery, I just want to get it done with. Chicks like scars anyways... I'll have to make up a good story on this new one around the neck, a knife yea, that's the ticket!!

Its prime riding season down here.

Actually, with the neck brace snugged down pretty good, it supports my head and I rode Thanksgiving day some, W/O issue. It'd been about 2-3 weeks..

Hopefully, the following week, I'll be on the table...:thumbup:

It'll only be a two days or so of me not on-line so it'll be a bit quieter around here. :rolleyes:

:Sport:

Back