SA Fizzers - Local Race meet this Sunday!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK people, this weekend see's the Cafe Racers Club put on an Inter Club Race meeting....it's practise on Saturday, and racing on Sunday.....i think there a few classes, including bracket racing, the Reece Bansell & Steve Martin Cups.

Iwas originally going to be making my racing debut at this meeting, but injuries have stopped me! :eek:

Anyway, i intend to make my way out there this sunday with Gazza, at the very least, but would love to see a few other friendly faces out there, if ya interested....

Might even take the Barbeque as well, and make a decent day of it.

so people, let's support racing in SA!

:rockon:

Wish I could but I'm in the wrong state and have work this weekend!
Sorry to hear about the injuries holding you back, better to be 100% though before you give it a try.

Wish I could but I'm in the wrong state and have work this weekend!
Sorry to hear about the injuries holding you back, better to be 100% though before you give it a try.

:thumbup:

your right about the injuries, let's just hope the bike is ready by the time i am able to ride it again....sat on a bike today, no matter how hard i try, i cant pull in the clutch with the plaster on! LOL! Sorta good in a way, cause i would probably try to ride otherwise...maybe not at the track....but! :eek::spank:

Hahahah as terrible a thing as it is to say, I'm going to agree that its lucky you can't :D
Can just imagine seeing the news report with you being hauled away by the police after them showing footage of you riding with a plaster on one arm.
It must be really frustrating not being able to ride, I'm told I get moody when I don't go for a ride a week, probably good in a way since everyone tells me to bugger off for a ride!

Hahahah as terrible a thing as it is to say, I'm going to agree that its lucky you can't :D
Can just imagine seeing the news report with you being hauled away by the police after them showing footage of you riding with a plaster on one arm.
It must be really frustrating not being able to ride, I'm told I get moody when I don't go for a ride a week, probably good in a way since everyone tells me to bugger off for a ride!

frustrating aint the word, but hey, what can ya do....work on your bikes, that's what! it's more expensive for me when i cant ride...cause it generally means i start tinkering! and i tinker a lot! ouch, goes the wallet! worse thing is i have no missus to reel me in when i go crazy at the bike shop!

And yes, going for a ride keeps me mellow too....ultimate way of getting some "space"...just you & the bike....and the bike doesnt whinge in your ear either!

:thumbup:

Hmmm. sounds good. Keeps me out of harms way. Weather's supposed to be awful this weekend too, so better to see other folks going ape-o in the wet...lol. got room for a sad man who won't ride in straight lines...lol?:spank::spank::rolleyes::D

Hmmm. sounds good. Keeps me out of harms way. Weather's supposed to be awful this weekend too, so better to see other folks going ape-o in the wet...lol. got room for a sad man who won't ride in straight lines...lol?:spank::spank::rolleyes::D

mate, your seat is still warm from last time.....you gotta stop doing that! :eek:

yes, i think we might need a designated driver for the trip home.....Aidin! :eek:

Barbeque could also reach epic proportions! gonna invite a few other bike nut type people....Steve, Paul, Matty....

mate, your seat is still warm from last time.....you gotta stop doing that! :eek:

yes, i think we might need a designated driver for the trip home.....Aidin! :eek:

Barbeque could also reach epic proportions! gonna invite a few other bike nut type people....Steve, Paul, Matty....

Sounding pretty good...lol. If you really do get in the mood to have a few...lol...I can hold back easily enough mate....I don't drive much though...lol...I'll be trying to lean your car through corners...lol

Sounding pretty good...lol. If you really do get in the mood to have a few...lol...I can hold back easily enough mate....I don't drive much though...lol...I'll be trying to lean your car through corners...lol

do i need to put those little knob things on my car...like on your footpegs!

:eek:

well, anyway, that's 3 of us going already.....am thinking that we set up on the hill round by turn 3....set up the new you beaut $50 barbeque, and sit back and watch the sliding begin!

:eek:

Damn sounds like it will be an awesome weekend, you'll have to have a beer for me.

OK people, this weekend see's the Cafe Racers Club put on an Inter Club Race meeting....it's practise on Saturday, and racing on Sunday.....i think there a few classes, including bracket racing, the Reece Bansell & Steve Martin Cups.

Iwas originally going to be making my racing debut at this meeting, but injuries have stopped me! :eek:

Anyway, i intend to make my way out there this sunday with Gazza, at the very least, but would love to see a few other friendly faces out there, if ya interested....

Might even take the Barbeque as well, and make a decent day of it.

so people, let's support racing in SA!

bumpity bump bump!

Back