A weekend of Racing in SA - Who's coming?

i must say im not feeling the heat that much, but maybe that because im not going out in it too much, and my pain may be covering up the other discomfort.

Ok, I'm driving out there this arvo. Too goddam hot, and after the heat yesterday at the showgrounds, I felt like crap last night.

Will be at Macca's a little early and fill up on that good, wholesome food they serve there :rof:

Cya's there.

:)

i must say im not feeling the heat that much

Half your luck !

I,m very crook,I think I pushed it a bit hard the last few days and I don't feel well at all.Stomach is in a knot and head hurts like hell,to make matters worse the wife is at work and I,m watching the kids........not coping real well....thank god for ps2's ,lol

Half your luck !

I,m very crook,I think I pushed it a bit hard the last few days and I don't feel well at all.Stomach is in a knot and head hurts like hell,to make matters worse the wife is at work and I,m watching the kids........not coping real well....thank god for ps2's ,lol

Ahhh! Consoles....lol...The electronic kid sitters:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.

Thinking of wearing a wetsuit under my gear and filling it with ice...lol. Dunno how long it's last but what a ride it'd be until it all melted:eek::eek::rockon::rockon::D.

Got my new tire at 8:30 this morning. Scrubbed in by 9:00. Macca's and home by 9:45. It was uncomfortably hot scrubbing my tire in. The ride out to the desert is going to suck....more. Not even any bends to take your mind off the heat.

Cheers
Mike

just got to work after the sprintcars. Had a pretty decent night. My buddy who was racing, came. Second for the third year running.... Bugger! Was damn hot when we got there, but ended up cooling down to be a nice night, weather wise.

Dust and dirt from sprintcars was full on, and as I write this, I am still munching on dirt!

All that said they are coming turned up...including the mystery pillion and her lovely friend.

Mike and my son were playing like 2 big kids all night...

Matt was doing his best to destroy the ozone layer with his bum tunes!

Jules was in a little pain, but was good to catch up and have a chat.

Hope that everyone else had as much fun as me.

Yup, was a good night's entertainment... Not just the racing, Aiden is entertainment on his own :)

Just got out the shower to get rid of the dirt. The track was that hot, the water dried up as soon as the truck laid it down, still, better than being hit in the head with golf-ball sized chuncks of earth.

Yup, was a good night's entertainment... Not just the racing, Aiden is entertainment on his own :)

Just got out the shower to get rid of the dirt. The track was that hot, the water dried up as soon as the truck laid it down, still, better than being hit in the head with golf-ball sized chuncks of earth.

yes aidin is a chip of the ol block.... A show off..., just got a text from mystery pillion, she has just informed me that the aidin show did not end at the track...he is now entertaining girls with his "bombs" into the pool at home! Lucky he does not have school tomorrow!

yes aidin is a chip of the ol block.... A show off..., just got a text from mystery pillion, she has just informed me that the aidin show did not end at the track...he is now entertaining girls with his "bombs" into the pool at home! Lucky he does not have school tomorrow!

Lucky dog...lol...Some of us poor buggers had to ride up into the hills for a couple hours of twisties to cool off:( ( You can imagine how much I hated that:D...lol). The debris on the road from what turned out to be some pretty serious gully breezes kept me well and truly on my toes too:steve:.

Did MP manage to find some vinegar for that bite:eek:?...ouch!

Thanks for setting that up Jamie:bow:. Was a great night. Shame to see our patron racer get another second (no doubt he used stronger words:spank:...lol).

Oh! The mystery pillion's friend was definitely pretty lovely:jawdrop:...lol. Good call...lol.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Was good to finally put a face to the MP :rof: Lovely ladies, both of them. :thumbup:

As Mikey said Jamie, thanks for setting all that up, and my 2 friends would like to thank you very much as well, they loved it (apart from the dirt).

Was good to finally put a face to the MP :rof: Lovely ladies, both of them. :thumbup:

As Mikey said Jamie, thanks for setting all that up, and my 2 friends would like to thank you very much as well, they loved it (apart from the dirt).

*Sigh* My poor dirty bike. Nothing some nice gentle rubbing and massaging won't fix though...lol....my ears, on the other hand may never be clean again...LMAO.

Cheers
Mike

Good night thanx wolf, good to catch up with the rest of you. Good to put a face to the mystery p but what was her name, didnt get to meet her and who was the other lass. And woohoo the spa has dropped down to 30 degrees, about time.

Last edited:
Spoke to our Patron Racer yesterday, he was reasonably cool about coming 2nd in the Sprintcar Nationals for the 3rd year in a row....

As for the MP (Mystery Pillion), her and MP2 (Mystery Paramedic), are both motor sport veterans, and had a ball.

Next on the agenda is the Monster Trucks that Mick has mentioned.....Sat Feb 14 it is...trying to get some free tix organised now....for all of us!

Will let everyone know if i can sort something out.

:thumbup:

Back