A weekend of Racing in SA - Who's coming?

Ok you lot, here's the roll call for Saturday Night's National Sprintcar SA FZ6 Forum members "Odyssey"...

Silverback (Matt)
Ozzieboy (Mike)
Aussiejules (Julian) & partner, Deb.
Stumbles06 (Dave) & 2 buddies
Me (Wolfman), the Mystery Pillion, the "Bellydancer", and my son, Aidin

If i have missed anyone, or there are any last minute takers, let us know asap, so i can make sure i have the right amount of tickets.

Meeting point is Mc Donald's, Enfield, at 4pm, this Saturday of Course.

Bring a hat (no shade), sunscreen, something to lock your helmet to your bike (lots of non bike people at this one..and we know they cant be trusted!), oh and a clean hanky!!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Bring a hat (no shade), sunscreen, something to lock your helmet to your bike (lots of non bike people at this one..and we know they cant be trusted!), oh and a clean hanky!!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

And plenty of snot, otherwise you wasted you time bringing a hanky...lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

sounds good but may drive if back is no better.

I am Riding, but Aidin, and my other 2 Guests are driving....as i have to leave early, cause of work.

Just spoke to Trevor Green, our SA boy that is a front runner in the National Championships, and he reckons his car is cherry ripe for this weekend...strongest motor he has had all year! Go Team Green!

:cheer:

How are you gonna fit the MYSTERY Pillion (TO WHICH I actually know the name of and WILL reveal AT A PRICE) and Aiden too....You guys practising a CIRCUS act on a FZ6 or something? Me thinks the Falcoon waggon will be the vehicle to look for at Macca"s or was that Hungry Jack's....oh well I'll show up where I bloody well please anyway...Oops should have payed attention to the above post I guess.....

Last edited:
I waqs thinking the same thing, but it sounds like he is leaving the mystery pillion with us when he goes to workl.

I waqs thinking the same thing, but it sounds like he is leaving the mystery pillion with us when he goes to workl.

Dont Worry, MP is pretty capable of looking after herself! She will sort you lot out in a second! Fiesty One! :cheer:

Ive just had horrible thoughts of where the m/p would be sitting.

Probably next to Aidin, who will have his own Paramedic team with him, one sitting either side!....Like father, like son! :D

Dont Worry, MP is pretty capable of looking after herself! She will sort you lot out in a second! Fiesty One! :cheer:

5 years of the Navy didn't sort me out....LMAO. Just made me worse:thumbup:.

Probably next to Aidin, who will have his own Paramedic team with him, one sitting either side!....Like father, like son! :D

Poor little dude. What hope has he got really? You. Matt. Gary. Worst of all me...lol. It's gunna be cool to watch though...lol.:D Pretty good chance he's gunna carve things up on a bike:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Cheers
Mike

5 years of the Navy didn't sort me out....LMAO. Just made me worse:thumbup:.

Poor little dude. What hope has he got really? You. Matt. Gary. Worst of all me...lol. It's gunna be cool to watch though...lol.:D Pretty good chance he's gunna carve things up on a bike:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Aidin was cutting sick on his Deady Treadly yesterday....Kept getting on the dirt, then locking up his rear tyre...letting it slide sideways for a bit, before he got back on the "pedals" and straight lining it back onto the concrete! Was looking, going, wow, nice weight transfer through the bars, and through his hips! His hero this week is James "Bubba" Stewart...good choice i say, that boy can ride!

:rockon:

Is tomorrow still a goer, deb may be pulling out due to heat, doesnt agree with her. Im still in.

Yep we are still on..although have not got tix yet...am suspising they will be held at the gate for us.

I am taking a Mexican Sombrero!

:rockon:

I'll be there, and my 2 friends are very keen too.

Dunno if I'm riding yet :eek:
Missus is being nice, so I'll ask gently tomorrow ;)

:)

must be sunstroke...your missus being nice that is! :justkidding:

good to see we are facing this heat head on!!!!! no choice really, life goes on...

:thumbup:

Back