SA Road Racing Championships - Rd3

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SUNDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2008

South Australian Road Racing Championship - Final Round

1000cc Superbikes - 1200cc Unlimited - 600cc Supersport - Superstock - Pro Twin - Naked Bikes - 125cc GP - Historics

Introducing the Inaugural Junior Championship for 9-12 & 13-15 year old riders

See SA juniors compete against top WA, NT, VIC & NSW racers

Start 10am - $15 entry - kids under 16 free - No pets allowed

That's straight from the Pheonix Motorcycle club web page......If anyone is interested in having a look, there is a few of us going down for a look on the Sunday.

Will be leaving Mc Donalds at Enfield at 10am.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I'm good to go at this stage.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Fantastic, 2 definite Fizzers, and one probable! I love going to the racing at our local goat track, Mallala...it's so primitive, and you can get right inside the pits, and chat with the riders....awesome...cant wait!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the "usual suspects" are all getting set to jump onboard this one...our non fz6 riding buddies, Matt (MT-01), Gary (Z1000), and Rob (ZX6), and newbie, Alex (Ducati 998...not 996 like i previously posted) have all told me they are coming....might even be able to get a couple more from Yammie World, or Boltons interested as well....a good day of local racing is Brewing.

If it's hot, it's back to my place for a swim after! Yard has been cleaned up ready for Summer Barbeque's and Pool Party's!

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the \"usual suspects\" are all getting set to jump onboard this one...our non fz6 riding buddies, Matt (MT-01), Gary (Z1000), and Rob (ZX6), and newbie, Alex (Ducati 998...not 996 like i previously posted) have all told me they are coming....might even be able to get a couple more from Yammie World, or Boltons interested as well....a good day of local racing is Brewing.

If it's hot, it's back to my place for a swim after! Yard has been cleaned up ready for Summer Barbeque's and Pool Party's!

We heading out there through the twistys?:rockon:...lol. You can get most of the way there:eek:....lol....Go on, you know you want to:D
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We heading out there through the twistys?:rockon:...lol. You can get most of the way there:eek:....lol....Go on, you know you want to:D
Cheers
Mike

Mate we will go via Melbourne, if it means we go via the Twisties!!!! Can you see Gazza, you, or me, settling for anything less! Only question is, where are the twisties out that way.....pretty flat, and straight all around there!!!:(

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate we will go via Melbourne, if it means we go via the Twisties!!!! Can you see Gazza, you, or me, settling for anything less! Only question is, where are the twisties out that way.....pretty flat, and straight all around there!!!:(

Can get to Gawler Mostly via twistys:rockon: then it's a straight run unfortunately:( Why does everything Rev head-ish in Adelaide have to take place out in the desert?...lol.:spank::spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can get to Gawler Mostly via twistys:rockon: then it's a straight run unfortunately:( Why does everything Rev head-ish in Adelaide have to take place out in the desert?...lol.:spank::spank:

Cause no-one cares about what happens out there...as there is no-one for miles to be bothered by any of it.....except the boys in blue on the way out there!:eek:

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to attend by im NJ. and if this is in Austria, sorry no can do. Would could me arm a leg for the airplane ticket, hotel, etc...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to work mate,busy time of year for me :(

Dont even start on work!!!!! Is crazy busy right through till February for me.....and am only going cause i need at least one day a week for me! and Sunday is it.....even though i am working Sunday night.....:(

Thanks for letting me know.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah springwater sells like hotcakes in summer ,who would have thought ! lol
Least when I worked in the wine industry we used to get a lot of time off in summer .

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's looking good for me to come too, the missus will just have to \"live with it\".

:)

Sick of living there Dave ,lol

BTW saw the story in the paper ,made sure my wife saw it too .

Hmmm....missed the article in the paper! Which day?

As for Sunday.....that's fantastic news that you can come Mr Lurker!

At this point i was thinking that if mike comes to my joint, then we come to your joint, then we all ride to Matt's joint...it's a pretty straight run through for all of us, then on to Mallala.

I reckon if Mikes ok nwith it, will leave my joint at 9.30am, then onto yours by about 9.45am....all good?