SA Road Racing Championships - Rd3

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW, how long were you waiting for me at the bottom there, looked like you had a bit of time to freshen up... :D

:)

Freshen up....Lol! you mean clear the crap out of my head...killer cold! Was not waiting too long, couple of minutes i would suppose....knew you would be lagging, as your front tyre would of been real "fun", or should i say handful, and secondly, i know that road backwards.

Just uploading more pics as i write this...stay tuned! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hehehe, yeah., those thing must work a treat...lol

Wolf put one up, but here's another shot of a Cagiva Raptor that was parked near us... lot's of Carbon Fibre...
14kb534.jpg

Plus, the only shot I got of our bikes that wasn't all blurry.
vn2vya.jpg

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like you had an awesome day out , sadly the weather gods dont look like being kind to us QLDers on sunday :( with more rain predicted but im hoping that can change , we all know how crap the weather man can be :thumbup: , the bike museum we are going to has the 1st Cagiva Raptor built so i'll get some piccies of that 1 to :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like you had an awesome day out , sadly the weather gods dont look like being kind to us QLDers on sunday :( with more rain predicted but im hoping that can change , we all know how crap the weather man can be :thumbup: , the bike museum we are going to has the 1st Cagiva Raptor built so i'll get some piccies of that 1 to :D

Cant wait to see the pics from the Museum........make sure you take lots of them, and post lots of them...here's some more from Sunday....a bit of racing action, including the Juniors!.... :rockon:

View attachment 10560

View attachment 10561

View attachment 10562

View attachment 10563

View attachment 10564

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cant wait to see the pics from the Museum........make sure you take lots of them, and post lots of them.

QUOTE]

Will do :thumbup: , even if it's raining i might make a trip out there in the car coz i never get bored of that joint :D

Funny thing is, we drive past the National Motor Museum, almost every weekend, when out riding....and we never think to venture in for a squizz....they have a few very interesting & nice bikes in there.

Here's the link if ya interested, doesnt show that much though...

National Motor Museum

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PMSL....The milage king is never beat:rockon:...lol...I went out onto Sheppard's Hill Road and made it about 500metres before I thought I could find a better way home via Clarendon so did a u turn and headed back via Corramandel Valley and Clarendon...lol...I love riding my bike:thumbup:....lol. I got Home after 10:30 some time and fell into bed, as I'd been up since 3:30 AM:eek:.

All up I did 450+km for the day and had an absolute ball:D. I was definitely too tired to post last night though, so here it is now.

I think most things were covered...except the flies...OMFG:eek:...lol...they were eating my insect repellent...lol.:spank::spank:

I've got some pics and maybe some video to add (if any of it is any good) but other than that....Thanks guys for a great day out and ride.
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think most things were covered...except the flies...OMFG:eek:...lol...they were eating my insect repellent...lol.:spank::spank:

Cheers
Mike

Yes, how could i forget about the flies.....they were rampant! Eating was interesting....never knew whether you were going to get a little extra meat in your sandwich! :eek:

Seriously though, i know we get a lot of flies...but that was nasty! No wonder we left early to go riding...only way to keep the flies off you...well, that was my excuse anyway....:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
More pics.:thumbup:

The younguns were pretty impressive too.:rockon:

Included a couple pics pre- flying elephant poo and to show my nice shiny (after 5 hours they'd want to be) pipes...lol.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
More pics.:thumbup:

The younguns were pretty impressive too.:rockon:

Included a couple pics pre- flying elephant poo and to show my nice shiny (after 5 hours they'd want to be) pipes...lol.:D

Yes Mike, your pipes were very shiny indeed....and yes, it is a mongrel of a task!

As for the younguns out on the track...i think it is awersome that Australia is now following the example of the Euro series for kids.....and some of these kids are getting invites to race in the Red Bull Cup in Europe......that is awesome, international racing experience at 14 and 15 years old!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As for the younguns out on the track...i think it is awersome that Australia is now following the example of the Euro series for kids.....and some of these kids are getting invites to race in the Red Bull Cup in Europe......that is awesome, international racing experience at 14 and 15 years old!

Heheh, you'll need to get a second job once the young-un has some experience, to fund his career.. The way he loves anything to do with bikes, and your plan for some dirt-track riding as soon as he hit's 12... He'll be the next Casey Stoner!!!

Can't wait to see that.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a few i took on my phone the last time i was there , just to wet your appetite :thumbup: , quality will be heaps betta on sunday.....

love the rc30!one of my favourite bikes of all time.thanks for the teaser,looks likebyou could be taking photos for days!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RC30 :drool::drool: also a personal fav and one of the most defining bikes of all time , love that rear rim :D

just a casebof Honda getting it right.great suspension,nice usable power,beautiful looks,oh and that swing arm! All yummy!no flab!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought i would add this....fell in love with this bike Sunday at Mallala, it was a TriBSA 650......whatever that means, obviously some sort of mix of the 2 makes.

Anyway, it looked great, and went ok too, but loved the sound the most...here is a crappy video, but it does give you some idea of how it sounded....

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ivTY12o29bs"]YouTube - TriBSA 650 at South Australian Road Race Champioships Nov.08[/ame]

:rockon: