Sad new member

BigBird

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, been looking around for the last few months and decided to join recently. I purchased my 04 fz6 3 months ago and really enjoyed it until I got ran off the road recently. On the bright side I enjoy projects and I'm doing r6 forks and a street fighter look. I like to fabricate (made my own extended shift lever) and Im currently machining the front fork spacers for the conversion. Thought people might like to see my progress. Here are a few pics RenderedContent-029D1560-7603-418F-8B35-EDC6ED7D8049.jpgRenderedContent-3DB6B430-928D-4ACE-B011-BFB8D2E137F5.jpgRenderedContent-0EEA15BE-3133-40F2-BB90-24D5A71DBFA7.jpgRenderedContent-41CC14E5-898F-410E-A987-3DBD817DCC99.jpgu

Jacques_Helberg

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, been looking around for the last few months and decided to join recently. I purchased my 04 fz6 3 months ago and really enjoyed it until I got ran off the road recently. On the bright side I enjoy projects and I'm doing r6 forks and a street fighter look. I like to fabricate (made my own extended shift lever) and Im currently machining the front fork spacers for the conversion. Thought people might like to see my progress. Here are a few pics View attachment 68358View attachment 68359View attachment 68360View attachment 68361u
Sorry you got forced into the project unplannex. I am going to follow your posts. I spilled on a moss covered rampway at shopping centre, damage looks bout the same.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BigBird

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Crashing sucks! I broke basically all the front plastic, bent both forks, knocked the tire off the rim, bent the shifter and broke the left peg, bent the handlebar, and bent the clutch lever. Plus scratched the whole left side. The worst part is I just got liability insurance to be cheap lol.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang, that sounds painful. A rather long list.
Glad you're both OK and like projects...
Good luck!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you have made it through to start rebuilds
My son was run off the road last Saturday
He was lucky- ran onto the footpath (sidewalk), but clipped a van with his knee on the way there
Lots of bruises no skin loss but the bike ended up with bent up bars, twisted forks, mangled gearshift and indicators-ATGATT WORKS, pity not so for our bikes!
Ride safe folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: